Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

I spent more than 550K credits breeding eggs and wasting days to get Chesa Kubrow, and after all it wasn't on drop table, OMG!!, and the most frustrating thing is that I always get Raksa Kubrow, and everytime I get a Raksa I name it with swearing names then consign it right after lol, I was so mad and sad about this issue, well at least I will get my Chesa Kubrow after all this, anyway Thanks DE!

I am also not getting any Quests from Simaris. I am thinking their is a hidden Requirement that we are missing or they forgot to mention. As I am in the same boat as you.. no daily quest from him at all. Hoping I will get a answer because this is making me angry. Nobody has any idea if its a bug or a hidden Reg and what the hidden Reg is. Do we need to have scanned creatures before.. Do we need to have a certain rank with him to get the daily quests or what.. Wish someone will tell us.

No idea about the requirements. I'm MR10, got two complete scan requirements (all 10) for a couple of the objectives plus the current one with the grineer guy that looks like somebody's crazy uncle with a staff.

Still waiting on a fix :c

Edited by ColaDeTigre

En dijo en área tecnológica habéis puesto algo no se menciona en la nota de actualizacion .

Gracias por la actualización hace mil que no cogía la ignis con lo que era ... Jeje op de nuevo como en 2013

En dijo en área tecnológica habéis puesto algo no se menciona en la nota de actualizacion .

Gracias por la actualización hace mil que no cogía la ignis con lo que era ... Jeje op de nuevo como en 2013

Ignis buff is great, huge damage. For Chesa (only thing I need in the game), good thing I quit breeding after the fourth time, would have shot my face if I went further. Least, got a Lotus imprint doge out of it.

ALSO!

Landslide nerf sucks! It was absolutely perfect with Ignis, which is now new and improved.