Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say Something Honest About Yourself!

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

Also to clarify on the first thing I said. The kidnappings where 2 of them in good spirit 1 was a type of secret party thing the second wasn't complying and I had to get him(with the help of 3 others) to rehab.

As for the third. I was at the mall found what I thought was my car. Opened the door after slamming the trunk lid, turned it on and drove about 4 blocks until someone in the backseat woke up and we both started screaming. That was a week ago. I knew there was a reason not to learn to drive all these years!

I didn't mean any hostility by it. Just, I have found that apparently I have to mention that part.

I am actually considered a sweetheart in RL. Just the internet...and it's people that don't like to use their brains...

I am very NEW here. Very new. I just found this place two days ago and why would I use this? *Pulls brain out and throws it somwhere*

Haha, no. A talent like this has too much worth. Even more than Primed Chamber.

INB4 Illuminati confirming, they'll release it again before the sniper rework release

Do you need it?

I'll give you one if you want, honest.

I actually do, but no thank you. I would love to give myself more reason to play the game. 

Especially now that I had my eyes on Prime Collar and I need a lot of T4MD keys

I will eventually get it by hardcore grinding interceptions.

Thank you for your kindness