Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archer Frame] Naming Her

(PSN)AngelShur

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I know the Archer frame is being rolled out soon and a name will be chosen for it. One post I saw about the frame mentioned her being somewhat of a tree frog, I am not sure if that is true or not. But with that in mind I went searching for some names that were not your standard Greek Myth Names ( Atlas) or any other cultures mythology. 

When looking into Frog morphology, I found an interesting candidate among an entry for True frogs. True Frogs are part of the family of Ranidae.  As Ranidae rolled around in my head, it brought about thoughts of a mysterious alien race, but at the same time had a soul filled femininity about it. I pronounced it, Rainy Day. I could immediately picture a stealthy Archer, perched on a vantage point watching the rain fall and waiting for to take an opportunistic shot. 

So, I don't know what the process is for name selection, and not even sure if this is the right forum. But I'd like to throw Ranidae out there. 

And to make this an open ended discussion, not just me spouting out, what are good sources names that are somewhat original, but have relevance? What do you think the frame should be named and why? 

Edited by Pyus

this is the third time this post has been made the two prior ones were locked reporting to moderator to have it closed before flame war re-erupts

Sorry, this is the first time I have posted this. not sure what you are refering to

Search before you post

I searched and the post was locked per op request, their thread was done. After their request, the posts and mod comments, and locked really do not make it clear why they are locking the thread. 

I tot Design Council have already voted by now since last devstream.

As far as I know, there is no where on the official forums that state the status of DC efforts, besides breadcrumbs thrown out to the rank and file.