Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I retract my previous reply to (PS4)Kamranos, though I still feel that it's just ridiculous that the drop rates for the BP are so rare, I did receive in my InBox the BP for the more potent pods from Jordas. A day afterward??? Now I have to do more missions, this time in the Void Towers for Argon Crystals.. I mean, come on... The J3 Golem mission is difficult enough, must we really? Anyway Just Saying.

PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO PS4 ASIAN PLAYERS

The official website and PC games are Traditional Chinese. 

PS4 version of the game has never Traditional Chinese. 
Normal Alert Task reward low for PS4 version. 
PC version is often a catalyst or reactor and other incentives. 
PS4 version did not appear 75% off or 50% off discount.

I honstly dont know what people are having such a problem farming the Juggrnaut parts + BP to build a pod.

After the Bohmemoth Juggernaut made his first appearance in the tactical alert we did have a Cephlon Simaris capture target on Eris and in the process of getting my Simaris rep the juggrnaut would make the odd appearance where i naturally farmed the parts to make 350 pods before the Jordas update.

Yeah i can understand it can be a lil bit of a grind but nothings worth it without a hard work and its soo rewarding when you do obtain it :)

Dude, I totally feel your pain. I swear I have killed the Juggernaut 50x, trying to get it to drop the Pod BP. This morning I finally got it. I have enough parts to built them 20x. Then I go to Eris to test them on the infested. Only need to use 1 b4 Jordas, says they need to be more potent, and has sent me a BP for it. Well, unfortunately, he (DE) lies. I never got another blueprint, and now it's saying, my next step is to "Craft a potent Pheriliac Pods in Foundry." WTF?? I guess I'll have to kill 50 more Juggernauts, bc I already used the BP I got from it. What a load of crap. I'm really wondering if it's time to hang up on this game, bc that's just ridiculous.

was you waiting on it to show up in the inbox? Mine didn't, I just checked the foundry and there it was. Try that. If you hadn't already. Never mind just read you got it lol Edited by (PS4)adamlovesrachael

Both were for internal purposes only.

In the future, could you, if possible, just relay that these hotfixes change nothing but for DE internal purposes?

Its confusing when there is clearly a hotfix, and have no idea what for. There's just no indication if you had either forgotten, or felt it unecessary to make a post regarding it.

Maybe it's just me, but I like that small bit of closure.

In the future, could you, if possible, just relay that these hotfixes change nothing but for DE internal purposes?

Its confusing when there is clearly a hotfix, and have no idea what for. There's just no indication if you had either forgotten, or felt it unecessary to make a post regarding it.

Maybe it's just me, but I like that small bit of closure.

Added both internal hotfixes to the OP notes :) 

There should be an Archwing Boss Battle in space for Vay Hek. This could be a new installation to LOR.

Or maybe J3 Golem could have survived and attached itself onto Vay Hek creating a new infested boss.

There should be an Archwing Boss Battle in space for Vay Hek. This could be a new installation to LOR.

Or maybe J3 Golem could have survived and attached itself onto Vay Hek creating a new infested boss.

The Archwing is still messed up because whenever I do defence missions on Neptune it glitches and zooms in on my archwing and I can barely see anything because my Archwing takes up the whole screen. Please fix it.

This error happens when you melee. Most commonly when you melee the Gox. It isnt a fix but at least you'll be able to complete the mission to the waves you want to end in without having to kill yourself.