The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Big Thank You To Digital Extremes.

(PSN)Redemption_015

Could have just edited that one post I said thanks in instead of outright removing it but ah well.

Again, thanks DE. I put a lot of money and hoe into this game and its paying off. Great to have seen this go from a very basic game with one tileset to what it is now.

Edited by Makairi

I will say thank you DE for your hard work because you do seem to care about the game and the community. I said seem because you never know how greedy a company can be these days. Please don't do something stupid like what Overkill did to payday 2. And please don't make all of Warframe like the Chinese version of Warframe...I hear crap like they lose weapons after five days if they don't pay to keep them...if thats true please don't ever do that for the rest of us...I would hate to leave this great game. Other then that I hope the best for DE...so thank you and have a nice day;)

yes, well done DE on the Jordas precept, I felt that Jordas was a believeable and well acted character, and the boss fight was pretty awesome, probably the first time I've actually found Archwing fun in a long time. the Team that designed the Day of the Dead skins should also be proud, those skins look cooler than a frost Prime on Europa! thanks!

2015 was another rough year for DE no doubt

a lot of hard work was happening behind the scenes while Steve gave us his infamous 'year of quality' quote, only to have the first 8 months of the year trudge along with enormous salt from the majority of the community

but its definitely looking like 2015 will at least close on a high note, even if U18 fails in some regards [which it almost certainly will do, despite best efforts], no doubt that 2015 has made some huge positive progress in Warframe

here's hoping that 2016 is even better =] 

sentients

improved stalker

unique syndicate hit squads

syndicate melee 

more depth to syndicates [as well as more weapon augments]

no more placeholder content [ie carboncopy enemies/bosses]

melee v3

dmg v3

improved chat

improved ui

infested galleons/fomorians

volcanic tileset [io maybe]

more complex location oriented tilesets [ie different terrain on earth, instead of one tileset for the whole planet]

unique relays

user generated missions/quests

improved/replayable quests

improved dojo [customizable obstacle course and danger room or holodeck]

mastery rank overhaul/rewards

finally able to throw glaive in midair or from wall-latch or from zipline

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Guys, this was supposed to be a post commemorating DE on their hard work. Let's not derail it. Give thanks to DE!

Some people just can't let things go.

I tried to do a similar topic to celebrate the good DE was doing with WarFrame. It derailed pretty quickly into a complaintfest... lol

Then again... maybe that's not a bad thing? Overall, I mean...

WarFrame is one of the games I play that I can complain about the most.

I could go on tangents about Stealth and Melee, how awful that Guarding is...

I could give lectures about Endgame and I'll never stop wishing for that Switch Teleport to get a radiation proc...

I could go on and on about the old Kubrow system...

Y'know what else I complain about a lot? Monster Hunter.

Unite totally ruined my favorite armor. They removed skill points from pieces I used a lot, they amped up the threshold for Guard +2 to 20 points instead of just 15.

Hitboxes were janky, I mean... GOD DAMN that Plesioth!!!

... You know what ELSE these two games have in common?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.

Every day I come home from work and I sit at my computer, WarFrame is right there on my desktop next to the Google Chrome icon. I play it so much it deserves the one and only shortcut on my desktop for a game. And I put it front and center on my desktop so I know exactly where it is every time I log into Windows (siiigh...8).

I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say... I only complain about WarFrame's problems because it is SO CLOSE TO BEING MY DREAM GAME I CAN TASTE IT. I CAN SMELL IT. I CAN FEEL IT.

This game? This game is a triumph unparalleled, and Digital Extremes is to be commended for the work they've done so far with it.

And the best part is it's STILL in Beta. It's made very clear that, as extraordinary as WarFrame is RIGHT NOW? It's NOT EVEN DONE YET.

So hold on to your butts, Tenno. The journey is JUST BEGINNING.

Edited by Soldatto

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to DE the past (near) two years That I've played Warframe. It's great being part of an ever evolving, community driven game such as Warframe and to be honest, I have no idea what I'd be doing without it right now especially with a lot of rl problems going on over the time I've played. This has pretty much been my "escape from reality".  :')

Keep up the great work DE. I can't wait to see what 2016 will bring!

So, I first started playing Warframe when it got released on Steam a really long time ago. Then suddenly I stopped becuase my PC broke down and I never really got back to it. Now here I am, many years later on the other side of the world, playing Warframe on an X1, and I must say... I absolutely regret not trying harder to come back to the game.

The community is absolutely awesome (under certain conditions and in specific days), the DEV team is doing a billiant job that actually keeps surprising me and the Comunity Managers are the friendliest people I came across in a long, long time.

Just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate everything you do and how you do it. Keep it up :)

I have become a slave to this game (in a good way, like the gimp from Pulp Fiction). Thank you for several hundred wonderful hours of play, DE, and for your never-ending march to improve and evolve what is already a great game. Can't wait to see what U18 and 2016 bring.

"Bring out the Tenno" Wonderful quotes in that movie. But OT yeah, my love affair with Warframe began out mere curiosity, thats turned into 2k+ hours clocked so far, and can see myself spending much more.

Looking forward to what U18 brings, with the Starchart rework and the Sentients that'll bring much need lore into this game. The community is one of the nicest I've had the pleasure with, and the Devs do quite an amazing job in regard to feedback and PR. Granted it hasn't all been plane sailing mind as anything rarely is, but I'm glad I stuck through it. 

But what's actually funny to me, is that I sometimes forget that Warframe is a F2P game and taking that into account, it's one of the finest out there. Much love, and thanks!

Edit, +1 to OP for making this. DE does get quite alot of stick time to time, people complaining, toxic threads etc. It doesn't take a whole lot to show a little appreciation now and then.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to DE the past (near) two years That I've played Warframe. It's great being part of an ever evolving, community driven game such as Warframe and to be honest, I have no idea what I'd be doing without it right now especially with a lot of rl problems going on over the time I've played. This has pretty much been my "escape from reality".  :')

Keep up the great work DE. I can't wait to see what 2016 will bring!

+1

Exactly my feelings about DE 

THANK YOU DE

Yeah thanks DE! You promised us it would be the "Year of the Quality" and it is. Congrats!

Warframe has nicely evolved and I have never seen a such Community. Despite few toxic players we are a really good Community and Devs play/interact with us, this is awesome.

Have you seen that? Honestly, never IMO.

Keep it on DE!

Edited by CGs_Knackie