Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2016... Year Of What?

S.T.M.P.D

So 2014 was the year of endgame. That failed miserably.

2015 was the year of Quality. The devs did actually do everything they said they'd do (except for expanding Relays ;A;), most of our updates were focused around 2.0ing old raggedy systems, and they're still working on improving the biggest parts of the game. Trouble is angry people have started throwing "Year of Quality" back in DE's faces whenever they got angry. It's more a jeer than a guiding point nowadays.

With all that in mind, what do you think that 2016 should focus on? Quests? Rebalancing? Adding new Mission types? Should they not define a year as a "year of" anymore and just keep pluggin' along? What do you think?

2015 was the year of Quality. The devs did actually do everything they said they'd do (except for expanding Relays ;A;), most of our updates were focused around 2.0ing old raggedy systems, and they're still working on improving the biggest parts of the game. Trouble is angry people have started throwing "Year of Quality" back in DE's faces whenever they got angry. It's more a jeer than a guiding point nowadays.

With all that in mind, what do you think that 2016 should focus on? Quests? Rebalancing? Adding new Mission types? Should they not define a year as a "year of" anymore and just keep pluggin' along? What do you think?

"Year of More Fixes". 

If I was mad, then: "Year of "Why the hell don't you do as I say?"". 

I think they're going to refrain from giving 2016 a label so annoying forum users don't try to twist it around and sarcastically throw it in their faces.

Honestly, 2015 has delivered loads of high quality content, and I think they lived up to their goal completely. All the ungrateful children that used 'year of quality' sarcastically had no concept of what they meant by it.

2015 the year of reworks, and the hype downfall year.

Well...to be honest....It's quite a idea, wait let me recap what happened this year so far.

BY the most infesting thing...yes..infesting

No X.X.1 added or X.X.X1

U15.9 the start of COPTERING op(We all know the tipedo,)

U15.10 oversheilds-panthera

U15.11 wyrmuis-noggles

U15.12 NAT/ SCYNADAS/ NEKROS 

U15.13 stolen dreams, SPY 2.0 and the akjagra

U15.14 more noggles/MD and DEF health readjustements

U15.15 tonbo, and SPY 2.0 improvements

U15.16 nikana skin thingy Tyl regor labs

U16. chroma, santcuary

U16.1 Volt prime or duracell prime

U16.2 /unstuck added OROKIN pallete

U16.3 spy expansion/ soma stuff(over hype?)

U16.4. One word: TONKOR, Gradual change

U16.5 Tubemen, and the wayyyy to weak karak wraith. (ALAD V one sided rewards)

U16.6 new vauban helm, liset skins..

U16.7 Anku, node changes.

U16.8KYROPTERA SYANDANA

U16.9 the new world of spaming excal.

U16.10 Simulor(one of the worst weapons) and EMOTES.

U16.11 ASH PRIME

U17 Equinox Parkour 2.0

U17.1 Nightwatch skins

U17.2 Kunx-trigris change alt fire.

U17.3 synd weapons

U17.4 nunchucks

U17.5 Atlas Jordas, Comba

U17.6 trinity prime

U17.7 BOARing. Tennogen avatars

U17.8 ignis rework, and proper melee counterpart.

U17.9 day of the dead, certa where we are at basically speaking

It was a nice year, but it could have gone better if it wasn't for people overhyping.(Reason classified.)

Edited by Magnulast

I think they're going to refrain from giving 2016 a label so annoying forum users don't try to twist it around and sarcastically throw it in their faces.

Honestly, 2015 has delivered loads of high quality content, and I think they lived up to their goal completely. All the ungrateful children that used 'year of quality' sarcastically had no concept of what they meant by it.

96777-Super-Mario-Imgur-upvote-gif-MCNH.

Seriously, can't agree enough.

You got to be careful.  [DE]Danielle gave me a warning point for "dev bashing" for saying pretty much what you are saying here.  Just a friendly heads up.

No one is going to ask for the Year of Lore?

With the sentient being revealed near the end of the year next year is likely going to be stuffed fulled of delicious Lore.

Also, 2015 has been warframe's best year hands down interms of groth and improvement.