Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "rip Saryn" Comments Have Already Begun

Vargras

Many people love press 4 to win though.

Don't see much difference between that than equiping a top tier weapon and press left click to win as well...it amounts to pretty much the same thing imo.

Edited by fizbit

Because every top tier weapon can clear whole room of enemies by one click. 

My synoid simulor, boltor prime, tonker, penta, etc seem to do that pretty well.

I think the real divide here in opinion is the CoD gun people vs wizards I guess.

Edited by fizbit

By the kweens this rework makes me mad.

I wont call it a nerf, if only to spare the precious feelings of my fellows.

But holy S#&$

Can i just be a lancer? lvl 5 preferably, then at least i'll know i am supposed to have S#&$ survivability when alone.

Learn from this and stop whining on the forums about which frames need a rework. Just look at Mesa and Saryn. Lots of people complained about them being "press 4 to win" (when a lot of frames are essentially that) and now they are worthless.--

Actually, let's use this and have DE "rework" someone we don't like.

Learn from this and stop whining on the forums about which frames need a rework. Just look at Mesa and Saryn. Lots of people complained about them being "press 4 to win" (when a lot of frames are essentially that) and now they are worthless.--

Lets have DE ner... Rework loki ^_^

Head to the feedback megathread for the Saryn changes and explain in detail how they can fix the rework fast, while it's still fresh and they are paying a lot of attention to it. Otherwise we may not see many more significant changes to her for a while. 

Yes, yes, because DE listened to feedback and fixed Mesa right away!

That's not going to happen. That megathread is a formality. They are as stubborn on their decisions as Nintendo (yikes!). Saryn is done for until they """rework""" her again in the next following years. She's shelved and they're up on who's next to get ner--reworked.

That's not going to happen. That megathread is a formality. They are as stubborn on their decisions as Nintendo (yikes!). Saryn is done for until they """rework""" her again in the next following years. She's shelved and they're up on who's next to get ner--reworked.

So instead of giving feedback on what you don't like, why you don't like it, and steps to change it, you're just going to go from thread to thread crying about how it's useless now. Because that's how things get done.

You know what? I think it's still bugged. Been hearing about bugs on both Spore and Toxic Lash even now. Miasma still hits like a wet noodle, exactly like in the stream, where [DE]Rebecca said it was bugged.

But no, I'm sure even more comments that amount to "GG DE Saryn is completely useless now RIP" is going to do anything but make DE even more reluctant to use the forums as a source of information on what players want. I, for one, will actually Draco leech and try not to fall asleep while I get this third Forma on, find a build I will actually use instead of minimax oblivion, and give some damn feedback.

Last time I checked Mesa was still pretty much a good frame...

So instead of giving feedback on what you don't like, why you don't like it, and steps to change it, you're just going to go from thread to thread crying about how it's useless now. Because that's how things get done.

You know what? I think it's still bugged. Been hearing about bugs on both Spore and Toxic Lash even now. Miasma still hits like a wet noodle, exactly like in the stream, where [DE]Rebecca said it was bugged.

But no, I'm sure even more comments that amount to "GG DE Saryn is completely useless now RIP" is going to do anything but make DE even more reluctant to use the forums as a source of information on what players want. I, for one, will actually Draco leech and try not to fall asleep while I get this third Forma on, find a build I will actually use instead of minimax oblivion, and give some damn feedback.

Well yes. Since when a well prepared argument does anything? People always listen to the whiny masses. If you want something done you just whine about it constantly until it happens, just like players whined on Mesa and Saryn being press4towin.

Edited by DoomBunny.

Lets have DE ner... Rework loki ^_^

Nah, they need to rework Rhino so he isn't a press 2 frame.

Like really, that's all people want with Rhino, he's pretty much the second frame people get, and such behavior shouldn't be encouraged.

Of course given he is the crutch frame for DEAC, its not surprising.

Well yes. Since when a well prepared argument does anything? People always listen to the whiny masses. If you want something done you just whine about it constantly until it happens, just like players whined on Mesa and Saryn being press4towin.

These things were complained about for a REASON. Solutions were given, points were discussed, and in the end I can whine all I want but DE has the final say. Look directly at the current thread in weapons feedback, asking to remove self damage from the Pentagon. People have been crying about that for high on two years, but DE has labelled it an intentional function, and it will stay that way. Both the moderators and DE themselves have stated that spamming endless threads on the same thing in fact hinders them since it has to be sifted through and compiled anyway. So enough with that excuse, thanks.

So this is nothing but utterly pointless whining for no purpose at all? I'm not saying it is, I am literally asking a question. Because if you don't think there is any chance of them listening, why are you bothering? These forums are for feedback, not to just rant about how angry you are. 

They DO listen, a LOT. But they won't be able to even have a chance to listen to your concerns if you refuse to even bother. If you care about Saryn, then you owe it to her to at least try. You can't expect them to listen to you if you keep your concerns in your head. Again, maybe they won't end up addressing your concerns, but there is a zero chance of them doing so if you just get angry and don't rationally explain exactly how to fix the rework. 

If a frame I liked got a rework that I didn't like, I would write a freaking book on how they could "fix" the rework they did. I wouldn't just go around saying my frame is ruined and I am super angryface. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Is the Orchid skin coming alongside the rework?

I hope so. It's always nice to have flowers for a funeral.

596a0cac3d.png

I prepared a little something to see our beautiful girl off to the big relay in the sky.

6ddcce367a.png

Edited by Kastorius

Agree. Thanks crying kids, you won again, and your kill-stealing Boltor Prime.