Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #62 Overview

AM-Bunny

Which elephant? I know I almost died when Steve said that the Starchart revamp probably won't be in for U18 or even U18.5...

Whether Starchart 3.0 will actually fix Void RNG or just bury it underneath tileset RNG and mission RNG.

Edited by Yezzik

Whether Starchart 3.0 will actually fix Void RNG or just bury it underneath tileset RNG and mission RNG.

Based on what he said, I don't think even he 100% knows either. He might have a few ideas and somethings may be solidified, but I don't think they are currently in a place to make any sure remarks.

I have a question.

I saw that the new skin on rhino prime in dev 62 and why he still has prime parts on?

on rhino the skin seems better than on rhino prime so is that go to change?

No clue. I hope so. The whole point I want the skin is so I don't have to see the prime parts on my Rhino.

As always good job posting what we need to know, curios about the Saryn updates and also enemies reacting to damage. Could this be something really well worth investing or is damage outright being changed around more important? Would love to see how it works in combat.

Ugh really? Needed that question answered! Been asked so frequently now.

Honestly from what I've gathered of what they've said goes into making a new skin, tinting and PBR, I don't think  it's possible without them basically re-doing every Prime item that they've included tintable gold on, which I don't think they're willing to do right now.

Probably another item on the mountain of "we'd love to do that when we have time".

its kind of the main thing i was hoping for with u18. i really dont know if there is anything major to be hyped about now- minus a 10min quest and a few skins.

What about the sniper rebalance? I'm waiting to see about that. Don't really user snipers because of their lack of use in a ton of maps and with the quantity of enemies.

Skirt looks awesome, whatchu talkin about?

Are you kidding? The skirt is the best part! It's giving me such a Deus Ex: Human Revolution vibe it makes me numb.

The skirt is terrible. It doesn't fit with the rest of the design at all.  At the very least it should have some bulkier boots and maybe some shoulder pads to tie the skirt into the design, make it more visually balance, and basically just generally make it look like the skirt wasn't tacked on as an after thought.

The rest of the design is beautiful, the skirt just looks completely out of place, as if the designer was desperate to add a skirt but had no idea how to go about it so they just tacked one on and called it a day. 

But that's just my opinion from designing characters freelance.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

The skirt is terrible. It doesn't fit with the rest of the design at all.  At the very least it should have some bulkier boots and maybe some shoulder pads to tie the skirt into the design, make it more visually balance, and basically just generally make it look like the skirt wasn't tacked on as an after thought.

Wow, someone criticizing Trinity's skirt design. I've never seen that before.

Jk, you're entitled to your opinion. What I never noticed before was the teeth around her waist, like it's a giant mouth. Looks like one of these guys is eating her (coming up from below and enclosing on her waist)

Lying_Hablerie_P4_Anim.jpg

*Does an image search*

Er... this? I'm not really seeing it >.>

Halcyon-Carrier.jpg

Yes, I'm very disappointed with the starchart news. I'm sure the Quest will be fun, but it will only entertain us for an hour or so. The Starchart was the thing that was really going to change up the entire feel of Warframe. I suppose Focus is supposed to still be in, but they didn't seem optimistic about that either.

Dude her waist thingy definitely looks like the Halcyon's flamboyant circles.