What I Think Tac Alert Cache Rewards Should Have Been:

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Here is what the Halloween drop table should have looked like:

1% chance - Rift Sigil

1% chance evenly split between ALL Day of the Dead Packs

1% chance - Nabarus Shoulder Armor

1% chance - Mantis parts

1% chance - Event mods

20% chance split between Orokin Reactor, Orokin Catalist, Exilus Adapter, and Forma

5% chance - Of any booster type

20% chance of spy and Aurora mods

10% chance of Nightmare and Derilect mods

40% chance at either 1 pack or 3 pack gold cores, with a lottery system to determine 3 pack or 1 pack

1% drop rate keeps the market and rare items from being too flooded, but high drop rates on other items makes the alert still worthwhile to do as a good source of mods, gear, and cores.

I would call this fair as it usually takes 10+ minutes to complete the caches and the boss

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C

Only because of the Affinity Amp, which is now been removed.

No, because of Buzz Kill, Piercing Caliber and more dropping in the alert. It's been like this for the past few alerts and there's another thread like this. Just give up now while you still have some dignity.

Only because of the Affinity Amp, which is now been removed.

Honestly it shouldve stayed & only be an archwing mod because it takes so long to lvl in archwing. Especially since you can't unequip your melee for example so your archgun/archwing would lvl faster.

No, because of Buzz Kill, Piercing Caliber and more dropping in the alert. It's been like this for the past few alerts and there's another thread like this. Just give up now while you still have some dignity.

I could be reading this wrong but are you saying those 2 mods drop in this halloween tac alert?

i just saw this ALERT as a normal one, first got my catalyst easy done first try no problems, seconds 1 try easy as well +1 on my emblem..... meh log out...(im not into farming mods i already have :D)

*At least they should have given affinity boosters or credit for the weekend*.....

Sometimes, maybe just sometimes, you can have events that are just for fun and jolly and spooky, and not have an incentive to turn a game into a job. 

Yeah, but I'm not gonna lie. The reward for finding those stupid caches was incredibly lame. In my case, a C3 fusion core, 2500 credit cache, and a 4000 credit cache. I wish I hadn't even bothered.

i like the Corrupted Mods, having them in too would be interesting. 

and considering their low price, having all of the DotD Skins in the pool would be interesting as well - a low rate to get one Skin.

Boosters... maybe.

Rift Sigil, uhh, why not.

the rest - heh, good luck with that dream.

- - - - - 

i drink the tears of playing a Mission once, not getting powercreep 9000 or raining everything under the sun for free, and deciding that there's nothing worth having.

especially when those that have been around long enough to know that's never the case are shedding those tears.

You aren't supposed to grind your life away at it. It's not T3 Mobile Defense.

i see what you did there :>