Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Cooldowns Should Reset At Midnight

PublikDomain

Raids reward cooldowns should reset daily at midnight instead of 24 hours after you ran last. Sometimes our schedules don't line up perfectly with the cooldown and we end up having to wait longer than 24 hours.

For example, I've still got an hour on my cooldown from yesterday. I might not be able to do the raid in an hour, but I could now. My next chance to raid will probably be tomorrow.

• Raid rewards are still given only once per day

• More lenient to our changing schedules

Midnight where? Since this a world wide build having a set timer is much easier then saying it resets at; midnight, high noon at 5, lunch time, morning, etcetera.

Removing the timer altogether would be much better as there is no reason to have the timer. You need 10 of the same arcane to have any real affect. That's 10 times you have to get lucky (to get the same arcane) after doing the raid.

Midnight where you live wont be midnight where other people live. So really, you can't just 'Make it reset at midnight' in an international game. It'll never work that way for everyone.

Well, if we made the world into a ring surrounding the sun, and all the continents facing the sun...

Should reset like daily rep points. Said this previously a few months back at least and have no idea why this is not being done. I understand the rewards to be obtained have a daily limit but dont restrict us to a certain time with a persons raid group. Not everyone can make it

Raids reward cooldowns should reset daily at midnight instead of 24 hours after you ran last. Sometimes our schedules don't line up perfectly with the cooldown and we end up having to wait longer than 24 hours.

For example, I've still got an hour on my cooldown from yesterday. I might not be able to do the raid in an hour, but I could now. My next chance to raid will probably be tomorrow.

• Raid rewards are still given only once per day

• More lenient to our changing schedules

Strongly agree with this one.

Midnight where you live wont be midnight where other people live. So really, you can't just 'Make it reset at midnight' in an international game. It'll never work that way for everyone.

Midnight GMT+0. I was originally going to say that but didn't think it was required.

What's the harm in your group not doing the raid for a day? to find a time, that suits all players?

Because the new one is fun and I want to learn it's secrets :0 Besides, I raid with pubs (har) so the time doesn't matter.