Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frames Do You Use For A 2-Man Team?

OldGodKing

So I've been playing a lot with a buddy of mine who recently got into Warframe around July. I'm more of a well-rounded player who prefers to be able to do anything if the situation calls for it. That's my general approach to things since I've always been a solo player in any game I play. That's why I chose Excalibur since he's more of a generalist frame and occasionally Banshee or Loki. In my buddy's case, she likes frames that are either super tanky or can wipe out crowds of enemies really fast so she's almost always using Valkyr, Saryn or Mirage. So I end up being the CC/support guy while my buddy wrecks house with her insane damage especially with the Blind + Hysteria combo.

As we all know, group synergy is rather important especially if you want to stay really long in T4S or T4D.

What frames do you choose when you're going for those T4 missions but aren't in a full 4-man team and would rather not play with randoms?

loki or mesa. (properly outfitted, they can both carry a group to 30+ minutes in t4s (or more))

i prefer loki with a range-max build and irradiated disarm and a well designed braton prime (for taking out nullifier bubbles)

using these two together, is almost overkill

Edited by xethier

Trinity + Nova pretty much makes the game a cake walk. Something fun might be Atlas/Atlas, Banshee/Equinox, Banshee/Excalibur, Banshee/Something. Banshee is a pretty good duo frame. 

Banshee is probably the best group-glue frame there is. Followed by Equinox.

Loki + Banshee is one of my all-time favorite groupings. Although I don't have as much luck with it as I do with Loki+Mesa.