The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Megathread: Saryn Revisited.

[DE]Rebecca

I understand that DE must earn money but grinding in this game can be ridiculous for example I had to do over 30 runs runs to get just one part of trinnity prime and this is nothing compared to some people who had to 50 or even more than 100 runs to get something they need, and lets not forget that if you dont want to be left behind then you also must farm for random prime parts for ducats, because of all the farming I cant really enjoy the game, since I really want to know about the lore but dont have time to scan for simaris, other things that I want to do for fun but dont have time for them are PvP and archwing missions.

Edited by Culaio

I love the new changes made to Sayrn which makes her not a press '4' to win frame. However, I found the energy cost for miasma is quite large and finding a good efficiency which complements the max power strength build is quite stressful. Will there be further changes to improve the energy cost for miasma, or happening in the near future? it will be last concern for sayrn as of now. Other than that, it is a neat rework. 

Have been playing the game since closed-beta and currently love playing the game. I wish the best for the community and the dev-team in the future to come. Cheers. 

^^

Edited by -PP-EternalRampage

I understand that DE must earn money but grinding in this game can be ridiculous for example I had to do over 30 runs runs to get just one part of trinnity prime and this is nothing compared to some people who had to 50 or even more than 100 runs to get something they need, and lets not forget that if you dont want to be left behind then you also must farm for random prime parts for ducats, because of all the farming I cant really enjoy the game, since I really want to know about the lore but dont have time to scan for simaris, other things that I want to do for fun but dont have time for them are PvP and archwing missions.

There is as much grinding in the game as you want it to be. Yes, the engaging content is lacking, besides the Raids and a few quests (Natah and Darvo's were really cool though). That doesn't mean you have to do mndless stuff that don't amuse you ! You don't need the last Trinity prime part, the normal one works just as fine. You don't need to farm parts to gain ducats, if you play the Void for fun you'll get more than enough in two weeks, and most of what Baro sells nowadays is junk anyway.

Do learn about the lore ! Do play those archwing missions ! Do some pvp ! Nobody forces you not to :)

If you want, we can meet tonight (that would be like, in 12 hours for me) and we can have some fun together. ?

Console PS4

a few months ago i was upset at the loong time to get syndicate rep and refused to farm rep on viver

my choice was to leave warframe and play watchdogs, dragon age and the witcher 3

with these nerfs to Saryn, mesa, refusal to fix the pentas auto killing the user its looking like i will again drop warframe for a few months to play the games comeing in November, December like fallout four, blops 3, battlefront, until dawn, etc.

it would certainly be a step forward. they also need to revert her health changes and buff each skill individually, de was focused so much on giving saryn's skill synergy that they completely forgot they should be able to function on their own. using skills in tandem should make an effect better, they shouldn't be essential for it to be good at all.

I was quite surprised when I saw the health nerf.Didnt see it coming.

It's a massive nerf. That's not even debatable. They tried to turn her into a melee caster frame, but didn't give her the stats to be a caster or a melee frame, let alone a hybrid of the two. 

So she is no longer the low level nuke queen that she was, and she doesn't have the stats to be what they tried to turn her into.

It's a massive nerf. That's not even debatable. They tried to turn her into a melee caster frame, but didn't give her the stats to be a caster or a melee frame, let alone a hybrid of the two. 

So she is no longer the low level nuke queen that she was, and she doesn't have the stats to be what they tried to turn her into.

This is a good explanation in short of the situation. It's that simple.

That would imply that you press 1 and everything around you dies, which is not the case. You still have to help spread the spores, as well as kill the enemies manually. That's also not taking into account using Molt to stay alive.

I will correct that

She is now a press 1 or no way to win frame

does it sounds better?

Make miasma a toggle ability with similar drain to ember. Tweak the damage a bit and how it increases with her 1 and 2.

Right now she is VERY energy hungry and the results aren't as good with a comparable frame with the same energy usage.

Making her Miasma a toggle ability with relatively low, yet constant damage that spikes with the use of her other abilities will keep the engagement without breaking the energy pool. The duration mods will also have more benefit

"Oh crap i can't press 4 to kill everything anymore, i have to actually put in effort D:"

LoL, you are not comprehending, she is still a one trick pony that DE doesn't want her to be

I don't hate they nerfed miasma, I hated that nothing was changed of being a one trick pony

edit: by that I mean miasma was the only useful ability, now being spore is the only useful ability

molt is still meh without an augment, and contagion is still crap since enemies come in all direction

Edited by akira_him

How about we get with the Debuff DOT theme Saryn has going on? Replace Miasma with something like maim (without the nuke at the end) but with corrosive procs per tic? This will synergies with her abilities much better than current miasma in my opinion

Ok so I was never a Saryn user before the rework so I might be missing the point of this rework. However before the rework she was a 1 trick pony and now essentially she still is just that you now need to combo her other abilities to use the same trick.

Sorry I dont see the logic behind this DE had the opportunity to make her more than a 1 trick pony, instead making her locked more into that one ability by the way of mandatory combo. This is neither fun nor imaginative.

DE sorry in my opinion you got this wrong. First and foremost the gameplay should be fun, this feels forced and at no point is she fun. Infact if anything she is even less fun to use now than she was before. I hated her before for being a 1 trick pony, each ability should bring something to the table in its own right not be a prerequisite for the ultimate.  

You do realize that "fun" to play frame isnt the same thing as "good/useful" frame ? for example when Atlas was first released most people said that Atlas is "fun" to play frame but almost no one said that Atlas is "good/useful" frame, DE had to buff it a lot to finally make it useful.

Massivewide spreading Viral procs are always useful, always.

Make miasma a toggle ability with similar drain to ember. Tweak the damage a bit and how it increases with her 1 and 2.

Right now she is VERY energy hungry and the results aren't as good with a comparable frame with the same energy usage.

Making her Miasma a toggle ability with relatively low, yet constant damage that spikes with the use of her other abilities will keep the engagement without breaking the energy pool. The duration mods will also have more benefit

Give me that change. NOW.

LoL, you are not comprehending, she is still a one trick pony that DE doesn't want her to be

I don't hate they nerfed miasma, I hated that nothing was changed of being a one trick pony

edit: by that I mean miasma was the only useful ability, now being spore is the only useful ability

molt is still meh without an augment, and contagion is still crap since enemies come in all direction

Toxic Lash isn't "useless". I'm not sure you're understanding how to properly use the synergy between her abilities. In fact, Toxic lash is the biggest part of spreading viral across the entire map. ALL of her abilities are used now, not just Miasma. That does not make her a "one trick pony".

Massivewide spreading Viral procs are always useful, always.

Until you start playing any tower 2+ mission...

We already have tons of those types of abilities, and making saryn into a poison ember isn't much of an improvment.

Зачем убивать сильных варфреймов (Миса Сарина) , вместо этого надо было улучшать слабых и бесполезных ( Зефир , Вольт, Лимбо ).

Вдумайтесь , у Эксакалибура ульта  увеличивает урон от всех способностей , а у Сарины  ульту надо умножать  , чтоб она наносила повышенный урон - бред. Представьте ситуацию  2  игрока  в вашей команде  падают на другом конце карты против 60 левела, раньше Сарина  могла ворваться в толпу и спасти обоих. а сейчас пока  2 потом 1  тебя самого вынесут за 1 секунду, Вывод самого полезного дамагера , сделали самым бесполезным.