Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Petition] Please Allow New Deluxe Weapon Skins To Be Universal

Talfrey

2 hotfixes today and nothing ;_;

But hey, we can buy a profile icon too! It's only an extra 15p! Too bad it doesn't come with the Saryn Deluxe Skin Collection.

Exactly my thought, i hoped for a min that this icon would be add retroactively to the bundle but nope ^

ho well i'll stick with the default icon :p

Also the bow and arrow skins to should be equipable on all bows like rakta cernos with abra skin and all.

the abra Paris skin is a re-skin of the Paris. It would be like putting Shock Camo Braton on a Karak, sure they are the same class of weapon, but Shock Camo Braton is a Braton, not a Karak.

Signed, I'd to see this skin available for the Dual Kamas Prime and Dual Cleavers at least. I know I'm never really using a Dual Zoren myself, too many other favourite alternatives to use than to bother remaking one. Would be interesting if it could go on alternate dual knife weapons too, like Fang Prime.

It seems like an inevitability, but don't expect it right now.

It took a very long time before they realized and made it so skins could be applied on prime gear and not prime gear.

The problem with that was that they needed to manually match the texture based skins to a model (the base weapon model) and then export it as a single skin (several dozen) then code it to the primes in question. With this, they only need to do the same thing that they did to make the Spearmint Scythe and Proto Glaive automatically apply to any weapons in the family (which happened before primes could be skinned). This time it actually is a relatively easy fix, seeing as the skin is already matched with texture/model, so that part is done.

Now that premium Rhino is on the way soon™, should the new hammer skin also be available on the Fraggor and Magistar?

Imho, yes. Although we're talking about the Cyskis Skin, the Topic is about Allowing Deluxe Weapon Skins to be universal.

It doesn't matter if it's a Hammer Skin, Dagger Skin, Scythe skin and so on. Deluxe Skins should be available to all weapons that falls under the same category. Therefore the Hammer Skin should be available to all Hammer weapons.

Or that's what we hope / would Love to happen.

I think you guys are missing something here. While a new model, the skin is supposed to cover a specific weapon properties, in this case Dual Zoren. That means clarity on weapon reach, for example. I can see that working on the Dual Ichors and Basilisks, but never on the Dual Kamas or Skanas.

The same goes for Rhino's upcoming hammer: I can see that happening for Jat Kittag and maybe Serro, not for Fragor and co.