The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Rework Is Not Received De Lux Skins,here's An Example Image

Vlada91

Question: what is the original image before the op tweaked it by adding text? Is the Frost De Lux text original or speculation? Because it really looks like it could be either Frost or Volt to me, and I'm thinking more Volt actually, it's not really tanky looking enough for Frost and the feet and helmet look much more like Volt to me, like it has the sections that Volt's feet have and overall it's a lighter build. Standard Frost always looked to me like a heavy metal armor suit underneath a thermal coat and leg boot things.

Edit: deviant art image text is Aleph, and it's not for warrant at all, just inspired by it, so it's nothing.

Edited by KinetosImpetus

also volt standard, Pulse, and Prime helmets. Maybe chroma. And Atlas. And Mesa has covered her eyes or whatever.

Ehhhhhh.... Volts eyes aren't really that distinct on his default helm. Pulse helm just has this massive eye looking thing at the front.

The thing im trying to get at is DE tends to design helms that show features that might be eyes or not. Those 2 light inside frost helm can be interpreted as eyes and thats it.

Question: what is the original image before the op tweaked it by adding text? Is the Frost De Lux text original or speculation? Because it really looks like it could be either Frost or Volt to me, and I'm thinking more Volt actually, it's not really tanky looking enough for Frost and the feet and helmet look much more like Volt to me, like it has the sections that Volt's feet have and overall it's a lighter build. Standard Frost always looked to me like a heavy metal armor suit underneath a thermal coat and leg boot things.

Edit: deviant art image text is Aleph, and it's not for warrant at all, just inspired by it, so it's nothing.

Doesn't exactly look much like Volt either. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Naith