Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Math: Settling This, Once And For All (Or At Least Have Some Numbers For Discussion)

Renegade343

So, there are talks around the forums that Saryn's Orphid skin decreased her breast size, and there seems to be a small split. So, to hopefully settle this debate once and for all, I restarted my gears, and start finding out the answer to this debate. 

Now, since the Arsenal has a magnification change, I had to calculate a new linear magnification value, which happens to be 15.122. Then, I took four photos: Saryn in her normal skin (front and side), and Saryn in her Orphid skin (front and side). Using a few assumptions, such as: 

• The back side is a circular arc. 
  • The places I measured are symmetrical (which happens to be the case).

I started my calculations: 

ZILk6KR.png

PHVvoKV.png

DasaCEk.png

btKqYty.png

I calculated the circumference of the two skins in question (note that the curve from the front to the side is an elliptical curve): 

Saryn (Normal skin) bust circumference: 128.23cm

Saryn (Normal skin) underbust circumference: 106.43cm

Saryn (Normal skin) breast size: 46G (or 46D, using another method out of my knowledge)

Saryn (Orphid skin) bust circumference: 147.65cm

Saryn (Orphid skin) underbust circumference: 111.31cm

Saryn (Orphid skin) breast size: 44N (I had to use another bra size calculator to do this, because apparently, all the other bra size calculators gave me an error when I used those values.)

So, Orphid Saryn's bust is bigger, if everything is done correctly. 

Now, I am thinking of getting more accurate measurements in the future with these threads, and I am considering using SFM for this particular purpose. Who wants me to do it?

Edited by Renegade343

Now, I am thinking of getting more accurate measurements in the future with these threads, and I am considering using SFM for this particular purpose. Who wants me to do it?

Oh, and yes yes, please! Make this a reality for the bros. For all of bro-kind. You shall forever be named the brofessor of Warframe

srrynotsrry

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

why did this get calculated?, btw I love colored chat now I feel important

A few people claimed that the Saryn Orphid skin has smaller breast sizes, while a few others claimed otherwise. Rather than having no progress to this debate, I decided to calculate it so that both sides can have something more concrete to debate on. 

The Orphid skin looks more pointed as compared to the normal skin's more rotund appearance. I'm sure your numbers are correct, but it seems to not take into account the entire volume, just the peak values.

Well, if one were to purchase a bra for wearing, most manufacturers would say to measure the bust circumference, or where the nipples would be. That means I would have to measure the points of Saryn Orphid skin's breasts. 

So, there are talks around the forums that Saryn's Orphid skin decreased her breast size, and there seems to be a small split. So, to hopefully settle this debate once and for all, I restarted my gears, and start finding out the answer to this debate. 

Now, since the Arsenal has a magnification change, I had to calculate a new linear magnification value, which happens to be 15.122. Then, I took four photos: Saryn in her normal skin (front and side), and Saryn in her Orphid skin (front and side). Using a few assumptions, such as: 

• The back side is a circular arc. 
  • The places I measured are symmetrical (which happens to be the case).

I started my calculations: 

ZILk6KR.png

PHVvoKV.png

DasaCEk.png

btKqYty.png

I calculated the circumference of the two skins in question (note that the curve from the front to the side is an elliptical curve): 

Saryn (Normal skin) bust circumference: 108.234cm

Saryn (Normal skin) underbust circumference: 90.8596cm

Saryn (Normal skin) breast size: 40F (or 40C, using another method out of my knowledge)

Saryn (Orphid skin) bust circumference: 121.96cm

Saryn (Orphid skin) underbust circumference: 94.983cm

Saryn (Orphid skin) breast size: 42H (or 42E, using another method out of my knowledge)

So, Orphid Saryn's bust is bigger, if everything is done correctly. 

check if shes got bigger &#! please

check if shes got bigger &#!