Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Attacks: Buildings Lit In Solidarity With France

Cloud

Once again we've seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians,many innocent people were murdered without any mercy.

"We are reminded in this tragedy that the bonds of liberté, égalité and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share," 

"Those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening."

This is an attack not just on Paris. It's an attack not just on the people of France. But this is a a attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.

Our answer?

gh2M36T.jpg

I was not sure if this was the right section , but I feel I should do it.

From Italy, All my solidarity .

Sounds like another Gladio style campaign. Certain authorities really want so badly for us to get behind their wars and scare us into a sort of jingoism to get us to that position. They'll even hurt their own citizens, as they have multiple times in the past to meet their bottom line..

Sounds like another Gladio style campaign. Certain authorities really want so badly for us to get behind their wars and scare us into a sort of jingoism to get us to that position. They'll even hurt their own citizens, as they have multiple times in the past to meet their bottom line..

hahahaha

why so true

To all in France our condolences, and thoughts are with you. We are outraged at what occurred and desperately hope our friends there are safe.

For those who say this is off topic, well Warframe is a community, not just a stream off bits flowing into your PC. We are 16.6 million people from different nations and cultures who join together to share in our enjoyment of a game, and in many cases form friendships that cross traditional boundaries. IMO the community is the most important thing, and to tell those members of our community who are facing tragic events that they have our support just seems to be the right "Tenno" thing to do.

Cowards, the lot of them. Hiding behind human shields, using suicide tactics to sow fear and panic in innocent civilians, indoctrinating those of weaker wills into joining their ranks with promises of ascending to Heaven and 72 virgins...

Why can't we get a future patch where we exterminate ISIS fanatics?

Edited by RazorTip

I am French and I thank you for this topic. Many atrocities are commited daily by humans around the world and it doesn't mean we are indifferent to this of course ! but it always hurts, shocks more when something like that happens close to you... My thoughts goes to the people

Cowards, the lot of them. Hiding behind human shields, using suicide tactics to sow fear and panic in innocent civilians, indoctrinating those of weaker wills into joining their ranks with promises of ascending to Heaven and 72 virgins...

Why can't we get a future patch where we exterminate ISIS fanatics?

Because fighting fanatics only makes them more fanatic.

Humans are as humans do. There will ALWAYS be those who think that violence is the first, last and ONLY resort and THEIR way is the only way to think. Anyone who disagrees in any way is to be 'removed' from the equation. (And no, not JUST an Islamic or Middle Eastern problem. I have seen the EXACT same attitude in the Continental US from Christian fundamentalists who like to burn the houses of anyone who isn't 'like them'. Sometimes with the residents still inside. RARELY gets press though. Ironic that, huh?)

Some do place themselves between such darkness of the soul and those who cannot or will not fight. Unfortunately, said defenders need to be lucky 24/7 and the nutcases only have to be lucky once to get what they want. Attention.

The nuts got what they wanted yesterday.  Let's SINCERELY hope that whatever the response is bites them HARD.

I have my problems with the French government's policies, but this? No. My sympathies to the people who lost loved ones.

Edited by Kalenath

Because fighting fanatics only makes them more fanatic.

Humans are as humans do. There will ALWAYS be those who think that violence is the first, last and ONLY resort and THEIR way is the only way to think. Anyone who disagrees in any way is to be 'removed' from the equation. (And no, not JUST an Islamic or Middle Eastern problem. I have seen the EXACT same attitude in the Continental US from Christian fundamentalists who like to burn the houses of anyone who isn't 'like them'. Sometimes with the residents still inside. RARELY gets press though. Ironic that, huh?)

Some do place themselves between such darkness of the soul and those who cannot or will not fight. Unfortunately, said defenders need to be lucky 24/7 and the nutcases only have to be lucky once to get what they want. Attention.

The nuts got what they wanted yesterday.  Let's SINCERELY hope that whatever the response is bites them HARD.

I have my problems with the French government's policies, but this? No. My sympathies to the people who lost loved ones.

This. Also, the existence of fanatics in our country isn't tied to "immigration". We are not being invaded by hordes of suicide bombers in Derelict Defense style. Most of them are french, born in the land, as normal babies, not as terrorists. The problem is rather the factors that cause them to become radicals.

As an American, I am aware and highly respectful of the many things that France's people have done for mine in our brief history of existence on this planet.

As a human being, I am deeply mortified by the things some people will due to other living, breathing people without regard for the basic things that make us more than simply animals.

I can't personally do anything for those who are suffering now or have paid the ultimate price in this atrocious display other than offer my condolences, but please accept them as best you can. Stand tall, my friends of France. You have a world beside you prepared to offer their support where we can.

No.

Yes.

Also, this isn't helping. You ARE afraid. You SHOULD BE afraid. What you shouldn't be is openly demonstrating about it. That's exactly what they want. They're not called terrorists because they kill people, they're called terrorists because they want you to be afraid in your own country. They want you to show the world how easy it is to rile up a whole country. They want you to show the world that you care about them, and that they aren't a small threat. They want you to fight them, because the second you do, they've already won. I would advise my French Tenno to be cautious, but silent. Don't light up your social media with support. Don't go out on public demonstrations or bother governors. Avoid staying in heavily crowded areas for long periods of time when possible. Continue on as though nothing of importance has happened. It may seem like you're letting them get away with killing dozens of people, but it's exactly that kind of reasoning that makes terrorism so effective in the first place.

From now on i will always open a topic if isreal, the usa or any of theire allies bomb innocent people.

I understand your point.

We are definitely more inclined to raise up for closest attacks or for ones against countries we are somehow fond with, forgetting how these things are daily routine in most forgotten places.

That said, as an Italian I cannot but share my solidarity to our French neighbours; seems like we're next in line or such, I really hope we all can solve this problem without innocents being slaughtered, on both sides.

Edited by siralextraffo

La peuple Français, nous sommes avec vous. Notre clans, notre communauté et tout le Warframe.

As to make this statement I surely believe this topic belongs to the general discussion.

This is all so bizarre to me. Even Russia's lending a helping hand for French forces to stop ISIS.

Isil was also responsible for downing the Russian plane a little while ago. Mostly for the loss of the 200+ Russian lives Putin has vowed to eliminate those responsible for it.