The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Go-To Warframe?

WillowHeart

Just as the title says, why would you go to that specific Warframe? Preference? Reliability? Utility? Survivability?  Or even perhaps just the looks. Let me know what and why.

(This is not to prove the "best" Warframe because each Warframe has a unique play style) 

Nyx. Looks awesome and is the bae

Nyx FTW.

Incredible CC, decent survivability, decent agility, her prime looks cool as flip and has lots of cool ways you can build her:

-Psychic Bolts 'Shuriken' build (a new favourite of mine)

-General Purpose mass Chaos and Absorb Build

-High Strength Mind Freak build (also works nicely with Psychic bolts)

-Survivability (like any other frame so this doesn't really count.

-sanic build (just like any other frame)

Edited by Keybopsef

Zephyr. Love her design, as well as flying around, 'cause Aviation have always been my favorite.

Sure, her abilities suffer in damage, but I (also) preferred a frame with high Base Shields, (don't care about Armor) as well as CC & Defense focused abilities anyway.

Especially Turbulence, making Projectile (or the Corpus in general) weapons useless against me while Hit-Scan (or the Grineer in general) weapons are "debuffed"/"nerfed" so much that they're almost as useless as the Projectile weapons.

Vauban, he does not only look like a stormtrooper (and a scout trooper with armistice) but his powers are actually just a bunch of random balls, the fact that a random guy from some relay could use the same spheres and do as much, he could (if warframe had something to do with COMMON SENSE) synthesize other warframe powers, like Ember's Fireblast or Frost's Snowglobe, Limbo's ultimate (forgot the name), and so on, so Vauban is 100% my warframe 10/10 would steal suit.

I like most of the warframes anyways (Excalibur, Atlas, Frost, Banshee, Loki, Mesa, Mirage, Nyx, Necros) but if I had to choose a second warframe, it would 100% be Valkyr, I do not only love the aesthetic Valkyr+Vauban combo, or do their names start with V making them cooler, but I also like the "Strategist" with the "Berserk". ALSO VALKYR'S VOICE? am i rite?. And the whole theme of the tortured warframe lost in rage is excellent, not to count that sweet invincibility, speed/armor buff and the Spider-Man Strings. 10/10 would bang.