Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U18 Ready But...

Chaosdreamer

More assassins coming to your normal mission, more annoying field boss, along with revive system rework, have fun wasting your revive.

Whatever it is, fanboy will definitely love it with no reason. In b4 Quiette making a taunt video toward players.

Wake up tenno, I mean, time to go back sleep.

Edited by VCaptiion

More assassins coming to your normal mission, more annoying field boss, along with revive system rework, have fun wasting your revive.

Whatever it is, fanboy will definitely love it with no reason. In b4 Quiette making a taunt video toward players.

Wake up tenno, I mean, time to go back sleep.

How the hell is it wasting revives if they refill every time you return to the Liset in U18???

Not all will be pleased, but we'll have to get over our issues and continue. I know I will.

That be neat. I have nothing against Tenno speaking, if they have the ability... Do hope it isn't a voice for our characters, though, but rather NPCs... Then again that WOULD be cool.

I'd hope for Frame's personalities, but I'll settle for tenno speaking, after all, as I see it, Tenno are closer to be the "souls" and that could justify different Frames personalities

My bet is on the story, i expect "drastic measures".

My money is there as well, but I hope for a lot of changes

On the serious side: It could be cinematics, damage rework, sorties, what tenno really are, void going boom, new star chart, focus or a million other things.

10 plat says it's damage/multishot/scaling rework

I think any rework will be part of the story going forward

Maybe an overal aesthetic overhaul? It's hard to describe, but all that blue grid-like stuff in the menues in the earlier game went away to make room for today's "feel". They could be doing something like that, starting with those little tweaks to transmissions.

Edited by vrdwrst

A question to Developers - who're you gonna piss off with U18? Your Wukong "brilliant" idea with increasing luck-based grindfest and "annoy players into paying" policy along with eternally present issues like getting stuck and godawful AI piss off some picky players. Sure you know that, but who's next then? Lore lovers or maybe even your herd of brown-nosed deers who are fighting with complainers for every your decision of ambiguous quality?

They are likely talking about the nodes being so reduced on the starmap, the void shattering and taking away a little of player choice to increase RNG chance was my understanding of it so far.  The missions on the new nodes will change daily, so you no longer get to play exactly what you want when you want.  The destruction of the void into void portals randomly located in the new starchart missions will limit access to the void (as it will be random) they have said (in a past devstream) that all of our void key's will be compensated for, but have not released in what way.  This is why I think they are worried to role it out as it will change the game we knew, but not the gameplay mechanics or anything like that.

regarding damage.. yeah we'll have to see how that goes. it doesn't sound that bad on paper, but we won't know what's up until we play around with it and shuffle our builds.

regarding Story/Lore aspects, I'm honestly not as far into the Lore as some others are, but I would like to see what happens next. will the Sentients return in full force? will the Stalker tell us why he betrayed us? why did the Sentients wipe out the Orokin?

hopefully some of this will be talked about in tomorrow's devstream. till then I'm going to flex my Temple Rhino muscles in the mirror until Baro Arrives...

praying DE has the stones to force us to make a story decision with real ramifications; a gut-wrenching decision that splits clans and Tenno into 2 camps.

New warframe Lotus vs reclaimed Dark Natah-lotus or Teshin vs Lotus; syndicates splitting, factions becoming allies for survival.

Decisions with such weight that clans are torn assunder trying to decide as a group.

Gimme the dark, moody look also.

But yes, DE, go for broke, swing for the fences, and make me say "Hoooooly F**K!!!!"

No more ambiguity, fence-sitting, and speculation.

RIP OUT MY JUGULAR YOU GLORIOUS B*******!!!!"

P.S. If you take my damage mods please give me back my cores and creds....please?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I hope its a first part of focus...

Long term goals for veterans, something that will give meaning to playing with one frame. System full of tradeoff choices. The possibility of makeing one  chosen frame  more powerfull. Powerfull not in numbers (better dmg etc) but more fitting to specific playstyle.

ok ok ill stop dreaming;p

So True.....