The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Alert Requirements [Megathread]

XxCurtennoxX

As mentioned

Before clan resizing is coming soon ish, but just personally don't see the problem

OK, lets try another way.

How big is your clan? How much did you personally contribute to Knux or Wukong research?

Edited by ShortCat

Well, i guess it's not that much of a problem when you're new to the game, you'll eventually get him along the way, but if you literally got everything else in the game already it sure is frustrating not being able to actively pursuit that new thingy you're missing... Oh well, at least with U18 more content is around the corner...

Well, i guess it's not that much of a problem when you're new to the game, you'll eventually get him along the way, but if you literally got everything else in the game already it sure is frustrating not being able to actively pursuit that new thingy you're missing... Oh well, at least with U18 more content is around the corner...

Any who wants to bet some of that new content will need this new resource to build?

Hey, we just made this new frame and if you don't have the money to buy for it, you have to play 24/7 to have a chance at this new resource we introduced through alerts otherwise you're screwed. Not only are the alerts a problem but how much we need to research the new frame. I thought DE was trying to make this  game a less of a grind but this new update just made people grind more. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game so much. I need 150 for my clan just to research the main blueprint and hundreds more to research the chassis, systems, and helmet. What makes this new resource even harder to obtain is my clan is dead or at least people don't play much. Vauban's alert problem is the same as this, even though you only need to play 3 alerts, just being on at the right time to participate is harder and if you have school, work, or you're gone while the alerts are up, you're literally screwed.

There are two options for this new resource, either make it obtainable through farming(yay more grind) or reduce the number we need to research.

Ah I love the smell of ignorance

I wish people understood that Warframe is all about that grind (As with every free to play game). The resources drops 4 times a day, now if your clanmates actually are nice and helpful, that's 4 per member maybe 5 at a max pace. 

I would've agreed with you if it was only once a day, but now knowing that you can get more out everyday, things changed.

I'm honestly starting to see a pattern of complaints.

Edited by KJRenz

Yes and this is even more of a problem, you are not even playing the game properly to get him.

"More of the problem" for the one week.

Starting two weeks from now, anyone might be swimming in Niatin Extracts, if they want.

Seriously, just keep your impatience in check and everything will be fine. This isn't new. Mesa's waiting was much worse. Back then people moaned endlessly. Today no one even mentions it.

Hey, we just made this new frame and if you don't have the money to buy for it, you have to play 24/7 to have a chance at this new resource we introduced through alerts otherwise you're screwed. Not only are the alerts a problem but how much we need to research the new frame. I thought DE was trying to make this  game a less of a grind but this new update just made people grind more. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game so much. I need 150 for my clan just to research the main blueprint and hundreds more to research the chassis, systems, and helmet. What makes this new resource even harder to obtain is my clan is dead or at least people don't play much. Vauban's alert problem is the same as this, even though you only need to play 3 alerts, just being on at the right time to participate is harder and if you have school, work, or you're gone while the alerts are up, you're literally screwed.

There are two options for this new resource, either make it obtainable through farming(yay more grind) or reduce the number we need to research.

Welcome to warframe my friend, if you want something rigth now just pay plat or just wait and farm.

I bought wukong with plat, the rank of my clan is mountain and we completed the bp of wukong yesterday (60 nitain extract), we completed it in one day.

Edited by chofranc

"More of the problem" for the one week.

Starting two weeks from now, anyone might be swimming in Niatin Extracts, if they want.

Seriously, just keep your impatience in check and everything will be fine. This isn't new. Mesa's waiting was much worse. Back then people moaned endlessly. Today no one even mentions it.

Just keep your impatience in check. Funny. Now tell me how people in bigger clans are able to get him when the clan is inactive as F***? Or when people have a break from wf and only a few people are left playing? Mesa was bad but this is unfair. They at least should have brought clan downsizing.

edit: Also stop mentioning that people can get 4 niatin per day...most people can barely get 2 per day because of work, sleep and other things in life. It's just grinding at it's worst and it's not even fun in any kind of possible way.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Also i gotta say just adding some new required resource to standard alerts seems a bit arbitrary, like they didn't even want to try... Equinox=two frames combined so let's farm the double amount as usual, OK. Chroma combines different element powers so let em farm different elemental type frame parts first, OK. Mesa... Yeah well at least we got to fight a new boss for her, also coordinates were tradeable... But this is just vexatious, if at least it came from a new mission type like cryotic did or something... anything.

Yes and this is even more of a problem, you are not even playing the game properly to get him.

To some players, sitting idle in their liset doing nothing while they wait for an alert is playing the game. Thanks DE, its just the kind of way I want to spend my afternoon...Not really.