Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Yeah I was just reading the promo code like "explanation" or whatever you want to call it. Sorry if I didn't make that obvious... Also it wouldn't be the first time they have just handed out weapons. Just saying. And I have learned to just let DE go because they are very unpredictable. So this is just a guess not really a prediction.

doubt they would give weapons, in my 2.xy playing never seen a code giving away weapons and doubt they would start now seing how this community react to the smallest of things

Indeed. I'm not saying it's impossible mind, DE does have strange ways of going about things at times. I'm not completely doubtful but I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do give out something nice. Much better than salty and bitterly dissapointed as the forums are 90% of the time, lol.

my TEORY of this enigma is that the first code is stalker quest second the moon orokin is a new PLANET cuz why theres a void on a white enigma third code new weapon that is very new and very OP i think and finally the fourth code that "THE MASTER OF THE SEVENT PRINCIPLES" is the BOSS OF OROKIN MOON CALLED (if you get the ominous message theres called morgulos or something and that is hes name NAME PEOPLE NAME !) if i spoiled to much sorry if i make a wrong decision im sorry

Extremely bad handling of all this code-issue.

I had no clue that you had to redeem one code a day and that they become invalid! It was said by DE that we won't get anything till release of 18 update, so I never bothered thinking they can be all redeemed later! Now 2-3 are invalid for me but I visited the page when they were active - I'm so mad!

So, please DE, stop this ...! and make codes redeemable again.

That's what I said. That is will probably be DElayed to Thurs/Friday. Still though, it's enough time for my hype drives to build up a charge!

Experience has taught me not to hype too much, but i shall play along.

MmaGKnb.gif

Honestly only thing i am really hyped for would be the new quest...thats about it...and Ivara...she's gonna be so much fun. Finally a way to be creative while in stealth.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher