Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

Pardon for asking btw, but what time will the update be live relative to GMT/UK time?

I'd say it's safer to assume Thursday for those of us in the UK and Europe.

At a push I'd say, best case scenario? It'll be out rather late on Wednesday, as the hype site still has one more thing to show which updates around 19:00 GMT...so perhaps we'd be looking at anywhere from 21:00 onwards GMT if it's landing Wednesday.

Don't take my word, of course, I'm just hedging my bets really on the 'when'.

I'd say it's safer to assume Thursday for those of us in the UK and Europe.

At a push I'd say, best case scenario? It'll be out rather late on Wednesday, as the hype site still has one more thing to show which updates around 19:00 GMT...so perhaps we'd be looking at anywhere from 21:00 onwards GMT if it's landing Wednesday.

Don't take my word, of course, I'm just hedging my bets really on the 'when'.

I'm really hoping it does the same as Jordas Precept, I went on at 10;30am that day and it was live so.

The weapons in the latest image show skins I haven't seen before and Lex has 2 barrels. Multishot change? If DE changed it like they said long time ago where firing that extra bullet isn't free anymore, having primed ammo mutation mod sounds like a good thing. I got them for this purpose. It's always good to be prepared for the future updates, like how U18 might have some high level AW action, which is why those items were 50% off.

Even if the primed ammo mutation mods are not needed for most weapons, it's fun to use a bullet hose and pepper enemies in millions of shots.

The weapons in the latest image show skins I haven't seen before and Lex has 2 barrels. Multishot change? If DE changed it like they said long time ago where firing that extra bullet isn't free anymore, having primed ammo mutation mod sounds like a good thing. I got them for this purpose. It's always good to be prepared for the future updates, like how U18 might have some high level AW action, which is why those items were 50% off.

Even if the primed ammo mutation mods are not needed for most weapons, it's fun to use a bullet hose and pepper enemies in millions of shots.

If you're referring to the lower portion on the barrel, then that's always been there.  Otherwise, I don't see anything in the promotional art that substantiates anything here about multishot within the update.

That being said, I won't be surprised if they slip that in under the "Changes/Fixes" section they usually make.

So, yesterday i was seeing the 3rd mystery code...today it's the 5th, What the heck happened?

Edit :

Also, Natah? That was it? Waiting so long for a measly 1 hour entertainment? I thought something more would come out of it.

Edited by Huryiade

My only wish for U18 is that it will give me AT LEAST 2 straight awesome hours of story telling and answering my question about the universe.As a beta player i think its the only thing that one of my favorite games is lacking right now.

If you're referring to the lower portion on the barrel, then that's always been there.  Otherwise, I don't see anything in the promotional art that substantiates anything here about multishot within the update.

That being said, I won't be surprised if they slip that in under the "Changes/Fixes" section they usually make.

Huh, never noticed that. I just remembered the text on Barrel Diffusion mod on the wiki saying the mod shows Lex with 2 barrels.