Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Or Zephyr?

(XBOX)Ugly Disciple

Are you kidding? Nova, straight up

Nova is better.

It depends on playstyle, Zephyr is more defensive while Nova is offensives, Nova isn't better

Zephyr scales infinitely with turbulence, Nova only scales so far into late game, but then again, its all playstyle, No frame is better then another

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

Let's be honest, nova is far more useful frame, not because zeph is bad, but because nova is among most useful and powerful frames in game. 

And to people that say "zeph because fun" nova is fun too, and she's not limited by map type.

Still, zeph is very unique frame to have, I would do few evenings of vault runs and sell few corrupted mods to buy more slots to keep both.

Let's be honest, nova is far more useful frame, not because zeph is bad, but because nova is among most useful and powerful frames in game.

And to people that say "zeph because fun" nova is fun too, and she's not limited by map type.

Still, zeph is very unique frame to have, I would do few evenings of vault runs and sell few corrupted mods to buy more slots to keep both.

Zephyr is bad? HAH this shows how little experience you have with Zephyr, You probably never even heard of Turbulence which arguably scales better then Novas kit as nova can get 1 shotted easily, please actually use a frame before saying it is bad please

For me it depends, I like having a nova on the team but I can cc with other frames. Whatever is optimal for YOUR experience should be the real decision. I have been in a squad as Zephyr and her mobility and the ability to negate damage on the run allows for a great experience. Using her fourth before reviving team mates is too useful to ignore although on most tile sets she is hamstrung by cqc. I cannot speak for Nova as I have not had the chance to build her but her cc is top notch and useful as well. As you can probably tell, I recommend Zephyr (she was a breeze to level)!