Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promo Code Error

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

I have been trying to enter the promo codes to my account and today I tried to enter in the SNIPER promo code the website automatically fills in the code and when I hit redeem it tells me the code is not valid. Please help me I have missed 2 days so far and about ot miss a third one because of this.

if5v7n.png

Edited by (PS4)TrueDeMoN100

^

This.

Not that, it says right on the code submitting page that it's multiplat.

Edit: Cited

"What platform do I need to play Warframe on for promo codes to work?

This promo codes page will successfully redeem and grant the items on any platform that your Warframe account is associated with."

Edited by (XB1)duddude321

"This promo codes page will successfully redeem and grant the items on any platform that your Warframe account is associated with."

I read as "The page we're entering codes on will redeem the entered code on any platform that your account is linked to."

If it's PC only then the answer they provide for the question of "What platform do I need to play Warframe on for promo codes to work?" should be "PC."

"This promo codes page will successfully redeem and grant the items on any platform that your Warframe account is associated with."

I read as "The page we're entering codes on will redeem the entered code on any platform that your account is linked to."

If it's PC only then the answer they provide for the question of "What platform do I need to play Warframe on for promo codes to work?" should be "PC."

DUDE! so much density. Sit back and think for a second, If the codes are to hype the PC version of U18 launching, and consoles are NOT getting it for atleast 1-2 months, why on earth would the codes work for console? The lines of text are just generic lines on the redemption page. It is not a new page made just for The Second Dream codes.

If its for pc only then why is the code working for my clan members who have a ps4 account and no pc account?

Either they are lying or its bugged.

edit: Here is a nice little diagram for those who cannot seem to grasp the situation:

L9lGmVE.png?1

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Well, here's for hoping it is PC only 'cuz I missed Code 1.

That said, if it is PC only then they really need to change that FAQ because it flat out says "This is a Multiplat Event," and then right under it "*May not currently be a Multiplat Event."

And as there have been a more than a few confused people (myself included) clearly it's not because we're "Dense" (Jackass), but rather because the answer to the question of "Is this Multiplat?" was "YNeos."

Well, here's for hoping it is PC only 'cuz I missed Code 1.

That said, if it is PC only then they really need to change that FAQ because it flat out says "This is a Multiplat Event," and then right under it "*May not currently be a Multiplat Event."

And as there have been a more than a few confused people (myself included) clearly it's not because we're "Dense" (Jackass), but rather because the answer to the question of "Is this Multiplat?" was "YNeos."

Nowhere in the second dream teasers does it say it is multiplat, and the redeem page is the same page used to activate all codes that have been given in the past for other promotions. Its been there a long time you know.

Ostensibly, that's what they meant to communicate, but they obviously didn't do a great job at it because here we are.

Edit:

What platform do I need to play Warframe on for promo codes to work?

This promo codes page will successfully redeem and grant the items on any platform that your Warframe account is associated with.

Please note that certain codes will only work on certain platforms. Please make sure you are logging in to your Warframe account that is tied to the platform of your choice.

Bold says the page will grant codes as Multiplat.

Italics says that codes may be Platform Specific. There is only one code provided on the site, there is no option to choose what platform's code you need, and no posting that specifically states PC Only (indeed the only thing we have to go by is this very unhelpful FAQ) The website is to hype U18, not PC U18. At the very least it makes no mention of PC only, but is advertising free stuff for those who enter a code. When one enters a PC code for a console account it does not reply with an error message saying "PC Code =/= Console Stuff." Instead it says "Nope."