Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler Concerns For Consoles

Evanescent

if possible try avoiding places like region chat like the plague, but i do agree with you, it should be an unspoken rule here in the community to put up spoiler warnings on the titles of their posts.

i had a few different quests spoiled for me (for instance the nata quest) just by looking at the titles of some peoples posts, but if you really don't want to have this kind of stuff happen i think the best thing to do would be to avoid the forums and region chat until the information blows over.

Nuh, I think DE has been appointing forum polices for that. Their job is to find and lock/block/erase spoiler threads.

I'm pretty sure they rename them.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

To the OP. I appreciate your concern for us consoles players. But i think console ppl should just not come on the forums for a good month. Lol but me on the other hand. I'll still coming on the forums just so I make sure I notice every little detail when it hits consoles. But I will ignore the quest threads thou. I also am very very curious about these codes you get to redeem. Also the Orokin Moon & these "special rooms with goodies." I don't wanna go into this big update blind. Only thing I wonna be blind in is the quest.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

It will be like the natah quest, maybe.

When people wanted to discuss it, they usually would have up at the top "WARNING SPOILERS FROM NATAH QUEST" up there so that's a good indication. For the guys that don't, it's up to the community to tell them to put up such spoilers, and that's probably the best we can do.

Thats like blaming the Film studios when people talk about the plot of a movie that hasn't come to your town yet (i.e. limited release) This is a part of life. DE isn't going to drag down gameplay to cater to consoles. PC is where the bugs are handled, since DE has to go through Sony to patch, on PC they don't have to deal with anyone.

Yeah, that is what my memory of it has been. Believe Dev Stream 62 or so they stated they are pushing to get U18 out on all platforms at the same time.

Yeah I don't remember the exact stream.  But I remember DE specifically stating they wanted to start getting updates out for all platforms at the same time.  Instead of making consoles wait a couple weeks.

Yeah I don't remember the exact stream.  But I remember DE specifically stating they wanted to start getting updates out for all platforms at the same time.  Instead of making consoles wait a couple weeks.

if that was the case, the codes they give out would work on all platforms. but they don't work for consoles, so I think consoles will have to wait a bit more.