Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inb4 Tennos Are Trees Is Confermed

KittyDarkling

tin-foil-hat-caution.gif

Okay so that tree from the devstream, I bet that's us! like, we're not human, not mutants, not energy, we're TREES!!! Trees I say!!! And hidden in our orbiter is our personal trees, at MR0 it's just a sapling, but at MR20 it becomes a grand massive tree. This is a weird ! Orokin tree too, so it generates power, and the higher your MR the more rooms and compartments you can have in your orbiter! And like, Warframes? They're just machines that our TREE BODIES Control!!

kLidKnP.jpg

If This is true, I want FULL FOLIAGE CUSTOMIZATION!!! And every 5 (at least) MR levels we should be able to affect how our tree bodies grow! So leaf color, if we're droopy, if we're curved, what our bark is like (if lore permits) and if we flower!! I wanna be like, yeah that's my tree body being tree-tastic!

......Okay I think I'm done now...

Uhm... COMMENT!!!

Edited by KittyDarkling

It's a Lotus tree, in the oddessy you find "the lotus eaters" aka the lotophagi. What's this mean? Well, In the Oddessy you find that these Lotus Eaters ate from the Lotus Tree and it caused them to "to sleep in peaceful apathy", basically they forgot their home, friends, ect. Considering it's called "The Second Dream" there are a lot of implications from having a lotus tree image.

It's a Lotus tree, in the oddessy you find "the lotus eaters" aka the lotophagi. What's this mean? Well, In the Oddessy you find that these Lotus Eaters ate from the Lotus Tree and it caused them to "to sleep in peaceful apathy", basically they forgot their home, friends, ect. Considering it's called "The Second Dream" there are a lot of implications from having a lotus tree image.

This sounds much closer.

Well that's an unusual theory I wasn't expecting, at least it's better then the boring tenno are light/energy beings theory, this at least is semi possible within the boundaries of reality. My personal theory is that tenno are children. Rather I should say they are the abominations who became void infused and as a result stopped growing and needed a shell to survive, i.e. frames. Would explain the bleeding thing and why they can't control their power onside the shell, it physically hurts to live.