The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wu Kong Frame Well For The Last Day It's Been Fun.

MattM01

Not as meta as some of the other frames but HIGHLY useful in many different situations.

Lots of fun though.

miles better than limbo lol

Fights in melee better than Limbo to be sure.

Then again, using a frame to it's strengths isn't something that everyone has a grasp of.

I kind of like Wukong. I want to get primed stretch for him I hear it does wonders. And as Wonderwoman814 said, way better than Limbo, he should have been called Lamebo. I leveled him up and now he will just sit in his slot with his only purpose being completing the collection.

I kind of like Wukong. I want to get primed stretch for him I hear it does wonders. And as Wonderwoman814 said, way better than Limbo, he should have been called Lamebo. I leveled him up and now he will just sit in his slot with his only purpose being completing the collection.

Prime Stretch is not in the game yet is it?

I hear Prime Reach is the one to have for Wukong.

Edited by RawGritz

Not as meta as some of the other frames but HIGHLY useful in many different situations.

Lots of fun though.

Fights in melee better than Limbo to be sure.

Then again, using a frame to it's strengths isn't something that everyone has a grasp of.

I was talking more about the fun factor lol. I should have made that clear.

I was talking more about the fun factor lol. I should have made that clear.

For some people, fun is running around and laughing at enemies. Taking out single high value targets while trying not to troll the team. (Harder than most think)

I am not saying that you are wrong. But not everyone says Limbo is the worst warframe. He ROCKS in Spy missions and solo he excels at everything but Deception runs. Hard to complete when you can't carry the datamass :(.

At least Wu Kong doesn't have that problem. I don't think. Anyone tried to carry a datamass while Cloudwalking?

Edited by Kalenath

Fun very fun. Although I do think his #1 needs something...definitely more range and maybe innate punch through.

#3 needs longer lasting stun effect for multiple finishers.

Very fun frame, tho!!

His 1 and 4 might be bugged in terms of range. Waiting for DE to release U18 or a hot-fix to see if they'll look into it.

For some people, fun is running around and laughing at enemies. Taking out single high value targets while trying not to troll the team. (Harder than most think)

I am not saying that you are wrong. But not everyone says Limbo is the worst warframe. He ROCKS in Spy missions.

i agree he is bloody amazing in spy mission. i just don't find limbo fun in general but then amusement is subjective like you said. :D. although i do suspect a nerf in the future with the new frame though.

i agree he is bloody amazing in spy mission. i just don't find limbo fun in general but then amusement is subjective like you said. :D. although i do suspect a nerf in the future with the new frame though.

So many people screaming about it being OP? Oh yeah. Pity, but hey, that is life on the Internet.

I think he'll see more action once DE fixes the range bug.  I think he's a fun frame.  But nothing he does makes me want to have him immediately.  Specially when valkyr is my main and she's pretty much better in every way besides the lack of CC.  I'll get him eventually.  Look more forward to the archer frame ivara though.

Had a clanmate use in for a LoR raid. basically was going to goof around and beat the S#!7 out of Vay Hek and then throw poo at him.

The player found out he could ride Vay Hek around while beating him up, said he had a fun time

I agree with this message. He's totally unkillable to a certin extent as long as he's got power. Pocket trin helps to if u have a mic for when ur running low. He's a super fun frame but I don't think he's gonna be considered to be much more then a toy till ppl build and actually test him out. And before ppl cry nurf him to crap cause op, u have valk and soon to be rhino post rework which are just as unkillable almost though with wukong he can just disable his defy empty a furis with life steal pop defy back on and continue to tank level 5000s. Was a fun run with him. Edited by PainXGain

I agree with this message. He's totally unkillable to a certin extent as long as he's got power. Pocket trin helps to if u have a mic for when ur running low. He's a super fun frame but I don't think he's gonna be considered to be much more then a toy till ppl build and actually test him out. And before ppl cry nurf him to crap cause op, u have valk and soon to be rhino post rework which are just as unkillable almost.

He's not going to get nerfed.  DE has let valkyr be nearly unkillable for a long time.  Wukong's pseudo invincibility will be fine.