Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's Passive?

Evdokiya

Does she really need a passive? Isn't rendering Banshee completely useless enough for you?

lolwat. Sonar? Soundquake? Savage Silence? They have literally no skill overlap dude, other than both of them can increase damage on headshots. Banshee's isn't limited to just head shots, and it isn't self-only. I also seriously doubt it'll be anywhere near the buff Sonar gives. You might as well be comparing Rhino to Ivara, that would be as accurate.

Personally hoping it's a damage increase for bows ala Excal's passive. Charge time doesn't really help the Rakta, draw speed makes a minuscule amount of difference on all of them, less projectile drop or bonus accuracy would be basically worthless for anyone that can aim. Could be something funky like +% damage on zip lines for all we know.

I'd like to see her with a passive 30% increase in fire rate and reload speed and a 10% damage bonus for all bows (Attica included).

If they change things like flight speed or shot arc, it could really mess with players that have gotten really good at placing their shots.

No mention of it, most likely we gonna need data miners to find it like all the other passives. Ppl still don't know wukongs has one which extends the time in between his melee comboes, making his Primal Fury stronger. Not to mention we got so much cross talk from de about mesas, best leave it to the miners who gonna tell us the actual in game passive.

Why aren't passives displayed in the ability section? The same with block ratings... why should I have to tab to the wiki to know this?

Why aren't passives displayed in the ability section? The same with block ratings... why should I have to tab to the wiki to know this?

This is a good idea. If passives are going to be a unique part of all warframes in the future we should have a way of seeing them.

If they don't go the direct bow buff route, I would've assumed something to do with longer wall-latching or something. I mean, her themes were poison/treefrog and treefrogs have good grabby-grabs.

Perma-latch would be pretty cool, actually. Would be super lame in PvP but would be so boss in stealth missions like Spy!

She will be able to fire her weapons off of ziplines.

If I recall they said in the dev stream they want to make it so other frames can do that. It's only special for the time being. It's just like how some abilities can be used on the go and which flipping and others can't.