Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Are Incredibly Difficult To Play While Eating A Sandwich

TennoPain

While I cannot speak for all bun and meat enthusiasts, I can speak to a very specific scenario: the open-face smoked meat sandwich, drizzled with mayonnaise on a toasted sour-dough slice of bread. 

This sandwich, a veritable classic, poses to the soon-to-be-satisfied person a simple question: can you resist me while your hands are busy elsewhere? 

The answer in my case was no. I was weak, I was tempted. But what is life without temptation? What is a Sortie without a meat sandwich? I looked at that sandwich, right in its Open-face, and I gave in. 

Between snipes there were bites, between Sonars there were donairs. Between revives I felt... strangely alive.

Time passed, and the half-eaten sandwich sat on its tauntingly perfect plate. The contrast between a perfect porcelain disc and a crisped and glistening sandwich is too much for even the most noble Tenno to resist. Like an energy restore on my desk it sat, and like a Grineer on Hydroid's Undertow I dove in. 

Do I have regrets? Some say it is so. 

this might be the most elegant post you have ever written

someone needs to save this, your legacy cannot be forgotten

/thread

This is not something ill be doing because im a terrible multitasker. I cant even put my sunglasses on when I drive or else ill drift off the road. My only hope is a sammich on a string hanging in front of my face. Tenno world problems.

Edited by OroPlushy

In honor of the Lotus, and this phenominal post and thread, I will be eating a sammich during my first sortie and will return to the forums to post a picture of it. I encourage you all to do the same. In fact, we need a thread specifically for this purpose.

In honor of the Lotus, and this phenominal post and thread, I will be eating a sammich during my first sortie and will return to the forums to post a picture of it. I encourage you all to do the same. In fact, we need a thread specifically for this purpose.

This man...is brilliant. You sir are the hero we deserve.

While I cannot speak for all bun and meat enthusiasts, I can speak to a very specific scenario: the open-face smoked meat sandwich, drizzled with mayonnaise on a toasted sour-dough slice of bread.

This sandwich, a veritable classic, poses to the soon-to-be-satisfied person a simple question: can you resist me while your hands are busy elsewhere?

The answer in my case was no. I was weak, I was tempted. But what is life without temptation? What is a Sortie without a meat sandwich? I looked at that sandwich, right in its Open-face, and I gave in.

Between snipes there were bites, between Sonars there were donairs. Between revives I felt... strangely alive.

Time passed, and the half-eaten sandwich sat on its tauntingly perfect plate. The contrast between a perfect porcelain disc and a crisped and glistening sandwich is too much for even the most noble Tenno to resist. Like an energy restore on my desk it sat, and like a Grineer on Hydroid's Undertow I dove in.

just imagine someone reading this while being on a diet. Thats hell xD

etc

Such pose and poetry brings a tear to my eye

goddamn it I'm hungry now!

lol!!!! better then some scholars! 

this is what you need. It is what we ALL need.

That...right there is...is ...

1492365755003964197.jpg

Edited by Aeacus