Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

ik that feel in losing someone, ... the worst pain that someone would have is losing a friend, losing someone that cares much .... losing ... a member of the familly

i might never knew him but even if is someone that idk, i must respect it, and i do

my condolences and sry for u loss Lirrea ....

may he rest in peace .... (i even heard the music and almost cried ... because is soo much pain that everyone can't support it and tears up in the end)

Mighty Tenno clan also says them condolences v.v

May your second dream be great

:(

Your message touched my heart ... My respect and condolences for you and his family. Look for all these posts around here, from different places of the Earth, knowing how much you miss your friend and what his friendship meant to you. Only those forgotten are truly dead. He will not be forgotten neither by you or his family.

May the time heal you wound Tenno. Hail from Brazil.                                                                                                

My condolences go out to you, for I know the pain of losing a good friend that played warframe, If you ever need a friend to run with, I may not ever in a billion years replace them, nor do I have the intention to, but you should cherish the memories you have made, and continue the fight in their name for that is what's the most honorable to do for them. I lift my blade to you, and hope that you'll consider running with me in missions someday.

Kanon1 out. 

... kinda want someone to make a profile icon after him so i can like.. follow behind what he did?.. he helped many. and as someone around where he was Id like others to know im here to help like he helped... idk, id like to carry it on, basically..

Rest in peace Animae258

A sad loss to our community, without question.

I never got to know Animae, but your recollection - your testimony if you like - is what will keep his memory alive.

Through your memory of his life, Animae will be remembered and celebrated.

"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be."

Sleep well, Tenno. 

My condolences to such a loss of a great friend, and a fellow Tenno who had meant so much to you and your clan.

May he find peace. He will always live on in the memories and hearts of his fellow Tenno, of those who knew him, and those who may not have yet still would consider him as a brother.

May your second dream be the best for you, young Tenno ~

My condolences again to you Lirrea and the family of our Tenno

The whole 58 members of the french clan "Union" tell their condolences for him.

May our lost Tenno be protected in his Second Dream, and never be forgotten...

... kinda want someone to make a profile icon after him so i can like.. follow behind what he did?.. he helped many. and as someone around where he was Id like others to know im here to help like he helped... idk, id like to carry it on, basically..

Rest in peace Animae258

I would really like too.. I think it would be a good thing to honor is memory...

Edited by SakidoElexion

Rest in Peace.

"Dream... not of what you are, but of what you want to be."

I suffer depression as well and I'm struggling with it. People think those with depression or other mental conditions are crazy lunatics. That's far from the truth. I advise the OP's suggestion as well. Do not take those with any mental conditions, not just depression, for granted. They can be the most wonderful people you'll ever meet.

Your oro will live on, Tenno.