Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Can You Equip The Helmet On Your Guy?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

15 answers to this question

Well, it's the Zariman hood in your customizations, but it will be hung behind their heads in the Orbiter. I believe it only shows up in-mission when youuse the focus.

Weird, because I'm using that, but it still appears like in the ship when I use it, and in the transmissions.

... Good point. Still. That mask they wear looks to be more unique to their focus model than anything.

Well, it could just be a bug. For some reason my friend's Tenno has blue skin whenever he uses Focus, even though the skin looks normal in transmissions and in his ship.

On 2015-12-06 at 5:41 AM, Cyborg-Rox said:

I saw someone who had their Tenno's head covered with the mask/helmet, like in the quest.

Is there a way I can do that? 

If you go into your appearances and the good part it gives the option to have it open or closed

6 hours ago, SoundFrequency said:

If you go into your appearances and the good part it gives the option to have it open or closed

Things can change in ~9 years time, I don't know if that option even existed back them,
and in any case, I don't think anybody in this topic was still waiting for a reply TBH :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SoundFrequency said:
On 2015-12-06 at 3:41 PM, Cyborg-Rox said:

I saw someone who had their Tenno's head covered with the mask/helmet, like in the quest.

Is there a way I can do that? 

Can you explain to me the process behind this issue? How can one enter a topic from 9 years ago only to leave an answer to a question as their first forum post?

I would understand if someone was looking for an answer to their own question, but giving an answer is a bit strange.

I'm really curious. 

4 часа назад, Zakkhar сказал:

Can you explain to me the process behind this issue? How can one enter a topic from 9 years ago only to leave an answer to a question as their first forum post?

I would understand if someone was looking for an answer to their own question, but giving an answer is a bit strange.

I'm really curious. 

They go to google, search for stuff, google spews them a link to the 9 years old topic, they click the link and write their message.

Why they do it? That's the real mystery. My guess is they're trying to look smart.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded