The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] The Second Dream Soundtrack

Cosmedian

I just wanted to compliment the composer(s) of this, it is beautiful. Without it I wouldn't have enjoyed this quest nearly as much as I did. Especially the main theme, you can still listen to in the Liset. Please keep up the good work; you definetly deserve more appreciation.

(Normally I hate such threads but this definetly deserves to be called beautifull!)

Edited by Xilrus

yeah the soundtrack is amazing ...

though it would be nice if there is something like a download link because , the only way to listen it is when you are at

the back of the ship

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS

I love the song. It feels very Metroid Prime, mixed with a bit of Legend of Korra.

Funny story, I actually just came to the forums to post a thread on this very subject. I usually play Warframe with music off, but I've had it on since U18 and I don't regret it in the slightest.

The soundtrack for this quest was brilliant! I have not heard such emotionally powerful music like that in a very long time. Especially the ending song, I will admit when that song was playing as you talked to The Lotus, it did bring a tear to my eyes. Great job DE! Definitely my favorite update so far.

Ive been absolutely mesmerized by this soundtrack, its fantastic and DE should be very proud of the job theyre doing because I love this game more and more every year, "This is What You Are" is an absolutely fantastic track.

Edited by Echoa

The music is wonderful.

Reminiscent of the emotional climax of every kung fu movie ever. It even has the eastern style vibrating strings sections.

Let me just leave this here....

You haven't even heard the FULL version of this track.... yet :)

WHAT.

You mean there's more?!

go in the room, then use the escape menu to go no navigation, then get out

I've also done this. Just... put the music on. Stare at the stars, watch the planets, gaze at the ships drifting by.