The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Will Have A Prime Version?

strawjerry2

Question

19 answers to this question

I wouldn't trust random rumors. To my knowledge all frames are planned to have a primed version at some point. Their plans may change in the future, but I wouldn't really count on it. Prime Access is likely a pretty big source of income for them.

Once upon a time Nova wasn't supposed to be primed.. then someone bent the lore around her... and I cried because she got primed before Banshee.

When was she ever not supposed to be primed? She was primed outside of the initial pattern, but that's a different matter.

Once upon a time Nova wasn't supposed to be primed.. then someone bent the lore around her... and I cried because she got primed before Banshee.

Nowhere in the lore did it say Nova could not be made into a Prime. What is typically argued is that she was created by the "Tenno High Council", a nod to the Warframe Design Council, but it was never stated that the Council necessarily existed after the time of the Orokin.

I have not heard anything past rumors that some warframes wouldn't get primes eventually. Personally, these seem like just rumors for now as DE Steve has said in the past that any warframe is up for Priming if they get the time to do it.

all frames are eligible for a Prime. Saryn is next, possibly followed by Vauban or Nekros (it will be a male Frame after Saryn, at least if the 2female2male system is to be believed.)

Granted I live under a rock, but where was it said that sayrn is next? I was really hoping it was gonna be banshee next... O.o

Some have said Saryn was already leaked. Remains to really be seen, but the toss up was between Banshee and Saryn. If it is anyone else, it will still be hilarious and fine.

"Speculative player-theorycrafting lore"

Sure.