Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Leaked In Tenno Lab, "shaku" [Megathread]

Shradnown

• Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.

Just went to tenno lab to look how long in till our Wukong parts is done. and as I scrolled down to far I notice something that shouldn't be there. First I thought i was suppose to be there in till I notice I can start it, the nunchucks - Shaku has been leaked.

Look at bottom right (my clan is a shadow clan, if you wonder about resources)

qT6gYKt.jpg

Hello tennos,

First, sorry about my english I'm french. I'm not sure if I am in the good channel to report a bug.

Today, I wanted to start a new research at my dojo (for the new tenno weapon "Shaku"), but I can't. I have a message like that: "You cannot contribuate/start this research". I have authorization I'm War Leader (the same for a friend in us Clan). Dojo weapons which are necessarely to begin "Shaku" are already made like "Nami Skila".

So I don't understand. What to do next? Deco/reco nothing more. Wait for the next update?

Thank you.

L'arme n'a pas encore été publié. La recherche qui rend grâce à votre dojo était un bug. Attends un peu, Il sera disponible par la suite :)

The weapon has not been released yet. The research making it through to your dojo was a bug. Just wait, It will be available eventually :)

(Just in case Google Translate totally screwed me up on the French)

Upon trying to begin research on the Shaku in our clan dojo, I am met with the message "Failed to start research project." 

I was able to research and contribute to the Lacera just a moment before, but the Shaku doesn't cooperate. Both of these items require the Nami Skyla to be completed, however only the Lacera was able to be researched.

Free my homie gucci mane

From the latest update  -  

• Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.