The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Gifts Will De's Give Us On Christmas ?

TyrannosauRayz

Plats? I hope so. cuz I just read that all who watched prime time got 200plats :/ I didn't know that's gonna happen. I really wanna watched prime time in that day even though i dont know that they give plats for those who watched. I just have classes you know. And only the PICKS have this items and some other things.do you think its fair?

Correction : Only who participated  on Warframe Ornament  gets 200plat

Edited by TyrannosauRayz_13th

Plats? I hope so. cuz I just read that all who watched prime time got 200plats :/ I didn't know that's gonna happen. I really wanna watched prime time in that day even though i dont know that they give plats for those who watched. I just have classes you know. And only the PICKS have this items and some other things.do you think its fair?

Pretty sure they gave 200plat to everyone who participated in the christmas ornament thingy, not to those who simply watched the stream am I wrong?

Edit: Just went back to check where I saw that and that was in the "Thanks for watching prime time #100" thread :

Warframe Ornament Winners

Everyone who participated gets 200 Platinum!

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

Only the participant from the Ornament Contest got 200 Plat, not everyone.

And let me tell you that much, you won't get Plat for Christmas from DE. Usually its a Liset Holiday Decoration for Credits, a Colorpallet for Credits and maybe a few Skins.

But how about makind DE a Present and buy some Plat?

Edit:

And to answear your Question if its fair. Ofc its fair. How can you even ask if its fair? Everyone who took part in this contest did something, they put time into crafting something Warframe related. If you didn't join because you were too lazy to craft something it is your own damn fault and why should DE give you Plat for doing nothing? Next time if you want to win somethign in a Contest participate and don't be mad because someone who did got something while you who didn't do anything got nothing... 

Seriously sometimes i just have to wonder about People...

Edited by Evers

But how about makind DE a Present and buy some Plat?

Even it's not christmas. Players always buy some plats or players always buy plats.

btw. I don't wanna buy plats even when I started playing this game until now. I didn't buy plats. So my highest plats that i reached was 250. And I'm happy about that. I earned that plats. Just doing 2 things. Hunt then trade.

woops sorry about that. Well let's just say IS IT FAIR? what about those who didn't join?

Technically you had something like 2 week to send a picture of any ornament with the most basic drawing of warframe on it with your name in the picture. That's minimum effort.

Sure you probably thought, it's gonna be graded and I would need to make something really awesome to win first price but, you either didn't have time or didn't want to put any effort in the contest. Those who put an effort, even the slightlest, to participate in this event, got rewarded ^^. To me it seems fair.

As for the gift, you wouldn't happen to be one of those guy who tries to peek inside the box and shake it to know what gift they will receive on christmas? Be patient and wait until it's the right day to unwrap your present boy cx.

I'd be pretty stoked if the servers were simply up for my family-less butt to play when I get off work. DE should totally take a day off though from real work.

TL;DR if the servers aren't shut off on the 25th that'd be perfectly fine.

woops sorry about that. Well let's just say IS IT FAIR? what about those who didn't join?

Yep, it's fair. They spent time on something that was advertised to everyone and are getting rewarded for it.

Everyone else didn't do anything and don't get anything.

If they had stated up front that every participant gets plat there would have been hundreds, if not thousands of BS entries of some bare-minimum S#&$ just for the plat. Hardly a fun contest and an irritating few hours for those who had to look through all the entries to judge.

Edited by SpaceBucket

Technically you had something like 2 week to send a picture of any ornament with the most basic drawing of warframe on it with your name in the picture. That's minimum effort.

Sure you probably thought, it's gonna be graded and I would need to make something really awesome to win first price but, you either didn't have time or didn't want to put any effort in the contest. Those who put an effort, even the slightlest, to participate in this event, got rewarded ^^. To me it seems fair.

As for the gift, you wouldn't happen to be one of those guy who tries to peek inside the box and shake it to know what gift they will receive on christmas? Be patient and wait until it's the right day to unwrap your present boy cx.

I didn't have time to make even though that I REALLY WANT TO MAKE ONE but. It's our finals week. 

I didn't have time to make even though that I REALLY WANT TO MAKE ONE but. It's our finals week. 

So its DEs fault? Hell you play this game for free for years now didn't spent 1 cent and yet you demand that DE gives you free platinum for doing nothing? Platinum basicly is what they need to sell so they can pay their rent and pay their workes and so on and yet you want it gifted to you for... for what reason exactly?

And as if you really wanted to make one. You want to tell me that during the 2 Weeks that the contest was up you couldn't spare 2 Minutes to draw something but you had time to play? Yeah right... There will be more contest along the way. Next time don't be so lazy and do something and you might win.

or as said above, support DE for once and stop beeing selfish and buy Platinum.

Even it's not christmas. Players always buy some plats or players always buy plats.

btw. I don't wanna buy plats even when I started playing this game until now. I didn't buy plats. So my highest plats that i reached was 250. And I'm happy about that. I earned that plats. Just doing 2 things. Hunt then trade.

It took me 2 years to actually buy plat simply cause I didn't have a legitimate way to do so and cause I wanted to support the game :x

Highest I had before that is 2K just from trade.

So its DEs fault? Hell you play this game for free for years now didn't spent 1 cent and yet you demand that DE gives you free platinum for doing nothing? Platinum basicly is what they need to sell so they can pay their rent and pay their workes and so on and yet you want it gifted to you for... for what reason exactly?

And as if you really wanted to make one. You want to tell me that during the 2 Weeks that the contest was up you couldn't spare 2 Minutes to draw something but you had time to play? Yeah right... There will be more contest along the way. Next time don't be so lazy and do something and you might win.

or as said above, support DE for once and stop beeing selfish and buy Platinum.

im not that rich kid that can buy plats. I only have 500PESOS=$12 allowance in a week im a college student. need to earn for my life not for buying plats. Im jsut here to play warframe nothing else. Im not here to play warframe and spend money on it. Well i want to spend money just to support de's hard works  but the thing is. I dont have enough money. well I have enough but I will spend that for plats?  no right? ;/

Play the game, sell stuff that you dont need(on trading) and you will make plat slowly but surely. Source: all of my plat income

Probably another alert with some santas(or even entire mission), winter liset decoration, catalyst/reactor/cores/etc, discount though it already started

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

Play the game, sell stuff that you dont need(on trading) and you will make plat slowly but surely. Source: all of my plat income

Probably another alert with some santas(or even entire mission), winter liset decoration, catalyst/reactor/cores/etc, discount though it already started

Yes I trade. In order to not buy plats in real money. Just need to hunt & trade

im not that rich kid that can buy plats. I only have 500PESOS=$12 allowance in a week im a college student. need to earn for my life not for buying plats. Im jsut here to play warframe nothing else. Im not here to play warframe and spend money on it. Well i want to spend money just to support de's hard works  but the thing is. I dont have enough money. well I have enough but I will spend that for plats?  no right? ;/

Well in your position you should really just be thankful you can play a great game like this for free.

Your getting free bread and the chance to make your own butter, complaining you are not getting jam too is a bit much really.

Stop demanding that you want extra toys from the Santa group. You had your chances to build an ornament, and two weeks is more than enough to do so.

People like you are reasons why I'm glad they didn't say the 200 plat in the contest