Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Really love the update! 

Too bad I'm too poor to afford any of the new stuff, on top of that nezha will be INSANELY hard to get, I feel a bit forced to spend plat knowing the RNG of sorties. You have to get all 3 pieces, which can take forever. Not really in favor of him being a Sortie Reward frame. Looks like I'll have to dig through my wallet so I don't go through the pain of farming him. 

Yes, it is only today you can get it after all. Obviously.

You. I don't like you.

You're not part of those who know the rewards are swapped every two weeks, neither are you part of those who got 7 karak barrels on season 1 even though they already had the karak fully ranked since the event it originaly was a reward for.

Some unlucky people will not get Nezha, even if they do each and every single sorties untill D.E. finds a good way for players to acquire his parts.

Being lucky is a thing, being sarcastic towards those who aren't is another. Don't be condescending to people for something they have no control over.

step one: See the new warframe profile uploaded to youtube.

step two: Login and open patch notes to figure how to get it.

step three: Find out it's a bullS#&$ sortie reward with ridiculous rng.

step four: Logout and uninstall.

See you again next update.

Im def not thankful for this update, cant get mana in iron skin? stupid as all hell man, Cant get mana while in Hysteria So stupid way to screw up the class and change the game play, totally screwing the point of both them class abilities. just like all the other games your updats only bring flaws to the game good going DE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!....useless 

"Conclave Changes" aka PvP changes. read pls

What the? Shelling out frames at this rate? Same time next year and there will be a new frame every week...

But this shows little love! Why is Wukong so mistreated? Where is his alt helmet? Ivara should not have gotten one before him!

Both Nezha and Wukong were outsourced to the chinese publisher, which explains their sub-par visual identity and mechanics compared to other recent warframes and the wierd ways to acquire them.

If you ignore those two, they are on their usual scedule for new warframes.

I was scared by them too and that D.E. would lower their quality standards in favor of quantity, but Ivara proved me wrong.

I'm glad the chinese exclusives are out of the way, and that we will only get D.E. work from now on.

* Reduced the number of large group spawns occurring in Exterminate Missions.

Right. DE, I understand the need to reduce high-affinity gaining exploits. But this is getting out of hand. The changes to Mesa hurt Draco affinity farms, but I don't totally disagree with that change. I think the fact the players, especially veteran players, are so desperate for affinity farms says something about the current state of the game.

Making it so that low-level players can't instantly rank all their gear from 0 to 30 is understandable, but what about the veteran players? You will actively lose players if you continue to "fix" quick affinity gaining methods. Veteran players don't want to run long defense, survival, excavation, and interception missions to level their gear. It gets very boring very quickly. That's not to say Warframe isn't fun, it's just that it gets tedious after a while and players get burnt out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god, you've outdone yourselves again! We keep thinking you can't make the grind for the next frame any worse, and you just keep proving us wrong! My prediction is that the next frame will require resources that will have a small chance to drop from raids. Those resources will be used in a blueprint for the actual components of the systems, chassis, and helmet of the warframe, the blueprints for which will only drop from special reinforced containers that only appear in derelict vaults very rarely.

nezha is one of the rare best frames i ever played in warframe ^^)

thank you for that, DE, nezha will become for shure one of my rare main frames i love to play with, wonderful moves, great expression of its ability, a true christmas gift ... (^^

So now, DE's pushing limits to see what we can accept ? Jesus, the grind is worst months by months... That's a shame, the game is good but the "We want to reduce the grind part" don't lie to us plz. I know you want to make money. But before i can go to warframe and enjoy it, now ? I feel i'm forced to go everyday to farm Nezha.The nintain ressource thing and now this. :/

Also the fact that armor "pack" are only in bundles, that's too bad, but yeah money is money ;).

I have a quick query. Is the Loki skin, the new weapons or the new syndanas time limited? I understand the festive stuff is but I don't have Internet access right now and was hoping someone would know if there's a timer in the loki skin or syndanas the way there was on the Saryn and Rhino skins.