Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

If you want to put the new warframe, then make TWO reward pools in the Sortie Reward system.

1.- Regular Sortie Rewards Season 2

2.- Random Zezha part

that way it'll be slightly fair ... but I still hate the fact that you get ONE shot a day for this... I am very disappointed.

We realize this is 2 days ahead of schedule, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to get Nezha starting today!

And how about people who already did the Sorties today? It's clearly not everyone who can start getting Nehza today.

I bet you guys kept Dera Vandal in the rewards just to be a S#&$ reward "You thought you would get a Nehza Blueprint Part? Haha, silly you, here a Dera Vandal Part, have a good day, see you tomorrow!"

Edited by BakuDM

Another update, another nerf to focus farming methods without ANY improvements to the system already in place, makes you question a new "Twist" as well, its probabbly gonna be a S#&$show. 

I'm not a Rhino player (i don't find him exciting or interesting at all), but i still don't get the reason for the self-damage iron skin nerf, exactly how is this gamebreaking  when u have 99% DR Trin or is she is going to get hammered as well as soon as PA ends?

Quick, guys, pitch more ideas how to put more content behind stuff like orokin containers, Sorties and smtn else?! We need more "fresh ideas"! :D 

Disappointed that operator gets no X-mas hat either in his wheelchair ~_~

Ha, You don't remember Banshee back in the day or what about my boy Vaubaun who is alert only. Sorties are hardly ideal but they are not the worst we have been subjected to.

Banshee you could roll the dice for as many times as you could stomach running captures or defenses. Vauban parts are random alerts but with a guaranteed reward. Nezha reward mechanics combine to two previous caveats, not being available to farm all the time, only getting one chance to get a part per day, and having to share its drop chance with about twice or three times as many other items. I think your nostalgia may have clouded your judgement.

Why nerf rhino again, he has just gotten a buff and you nerf him again. Self damage was the only thing that really made it possible to make the iron skin scale in end-game content. For the rest you people have done a great job but i'm really disappointed that you really had to nerf rhino again just when he was about to become an actual more tanky warframe. this is really disappointing.

Damn, i completed the sortie this evening getting a Season 1 reward, then the patch is applied, and the i do not have the chance to get a reward for season 2 (frame) because the sortie is completed, but the menu shows now the rewards for seasons 2 for the very same sortie.

At least you could have reset the sortie if you truly wanted to launch the new season before time.