The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

I am pretty sure this isn't a grind, it's just one of the first things you do when you log in... Well it's the first thing I do ^^

And being the first thing you do when you login, you can't start trying to get him today, because you already did the Sorties before the update.

And yes, it's a bad grind, you will do Sorties everyday, and everyday you will get a Dera Vandal part or something that isn't Nehza Blueprint Part.

it has been confirmed in the patchnotes that she will stay in sorties for all seasons...

he's male. anyways that's even worse, in 15 days we'll trade the pieces for 1pl each, a 5.5% drop chance it's just the right one to make sure that it's unobtainable when purposedly farming it and it's not worth a S#&$ in a global market.

Releasing things before the announced time table will require some leeway from the devs. some ppl will miss a day of the new season and that is unfair because a new item was released. Given the option i'd forfeit my reward and redo the sorties for a chance t the new stuff

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

And here's the other side of the argument. True, letting people get another sortie reward is also unfair.

I would of suggested maybe run a script to convert today's Karak Wraith rewards into Nezha parts, but then there's the issue of the Karak Wraith BP and the off-chance that Karak Wraith parts have been traded around (as unlikely as it may be).

But, hey. I'll respect DE's decision nonetheless. (Yes I did do sorties before the update).

it has been confirmed in the patchnotes that she will stay in sorties for all seasons...

It's a he...

And being the first thing you do when you login, you can't start trying to get him today, because you already did the Sorties before the update.

And yes, it's a bad grind, you will do Sorties everyday, and everyday you will get a Dera Vandal part or something that isn't Nehza Blueprint Part.

How do you know it's bad, and you only get dera parts?

Isn't Nezha just out? XD

Putting a warframes/weapons in trials just opens up another problem.

If Nezha has a high drop chance, is a permanent sortie reward, or sorties reward for each mission. If any one of those where to happen I would be fine with it dropping in sorties.

Season rewards should probably only change when sorties reset so everyone can try to get the new rewards. If the rewards are changed during an update the sorties should reset with that update. At the moment anyone that did the sorties before the update is at a disadvantage.

Edited by Postal_pat

If Nezha has a high drop chance, is a permanent sortie reward, or sorties reward for each mission. If any one of those where to happen I would be fine with it dropping in sorties.

no it's not fine, 10 days from now and he'll be worth less than oberon and still litter and diluite the sortie drop tables, and right now it's worth more than the lastes prime frames put togheter

Sounds like Sorties aren't for you.

Ah well, you'll find something else to do after season 2 :)

Less ye want all the new warframes in Sorties even Vauban.

Otherwise, you'll never touch them again

Either you're doing a bad job at being a troll, or you didn't properly read what I have said...

Seems like you didn't read what I said.

How do you know it's bad, and you only get dera parts?

Isn't Nezha just out? XD

Considering how season 1 reward drops from sorties went for a fair amount of people already as a prelude to how the rewards are being given out. It will be bad. I got 11 lens, and 2 25x fusion cores. RNG is a complete dbag to some people and some people will never get the part the entire season. I didn't get a single dera or karak part the entire season 1. So chances of getting Nezha parts will be absurdly ridiculous given some peoples RNG luck.

no it's not fine, 10 days from now and he'll be worth less than oberon and still litter and diluite the sortie drop tables, and right now it's worth more than the lastes prime frames put togheter

You know you can just buy him from the market for 250 platinum IIRC, also how can he be worth less than oberon??? Since oberon can't be traded only sold for 2,5k creds each part.

Edited by Odeusus

Im a little disappointed because now if you want to get a specific frame the way to get it is in a game of chance and not through hard work. I know [DE] is taking this route to sell as many frame as they can but man this is not the way to introduce a new frame into the game. They need to stop making new warframes and start making new game modes so people can get the new frames on them. Please [DE] focus in selling cosmetic stuff on the marketplace and not trying to make people buy warframes because they are impossible to get.

Edited by Neosayayin