Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.1.2 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Ivara's Prowl is randomly affected by efficiency. For example I brought down Prowl's power consumption to 0.25/sec, which can randomly jump up to 1/sec (especially after using the Zenurik skill) or go up to 0.5/sec right from the beginning of the mission.

Huh? Can you be more specific? Because I'm not seeing what you're referring too. Unless I'm just over glancing it, it seems fine to me. Though a general tip is you might as well explain the issue if it is a bug lol.

Not the best screenshot, but the deluxe dual kama skin appears a lot smaller than the original concept art and as advertised on the announcement.  Hoping this is a scaling bug and not the final product.

Hey guys

I have an idea for another melee weapon, I don't know where one can post that sort of info but I am keen to get it out.

I was thinking of a dual whips, with a steel or metal point on the tip, and then having several short flays that come off the side, also highly flexible but having a very sharp tip just to give that extra bite when pulling the whips away.

I sort of got the idea from the Movie Prince of Persia, Sands of Time, the Hasansin weapon If this isnt the place to post this kinda stuff let me know where i can do that. 

Hey guys

I have an idea for another melee weapon, I don't know where one can post that sort of info but I am keen to get it out.

I was thinking of a dual whips, with a steel or metal point on the tip, and then having several short flays that come off the side, also highly flexible but having a very sharp tip just to give that extra bite when pulling the whips away.

I sort of got the idea from the Movie Prince of Persia, Sands of Time, the Hasansin weapon If this isnt the place to post this kinda stuff let me know where i can do that. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/76-weapons/