The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs Are Needed For Ne Zha. Any Word From De?

tripletriple

that speed on his one should be able to be increased

It's not the speed that makes him whole it's his passive. The speed is fine where it is it's the damage/fact that all you can do is put fire patches on the ground with no way to really use them instead of hoping something walks through them.

Edited by rawr1254

Having his Chakram scale off melee mods will give you a reason to throw it more, and having its healing AoE give more life to Warding Halo will give you more of a reason to get up close in order to utilize its stun. These changes, in my opinion, are the most necessary.

Doubling if not tripling the range also has to happen. I mean with just a stretch it's a mere what...11m? Just about no one including yourself is gonna be in that amount of range. I mean look at trin and oberon, their range is infinite for their heals.

Just increase his 4 range to 25m.

And let the spears auto trigger when duration ends without requiring a secondary command.

So Nezha can spam his 4 and paralyze everyone repeatedly over and over again.

Giving him insane CC potential.

And that heal.... it should have at least 20m base range.

Edited by fatpig84

And don't give me the "lol boltor prime" argument. Un-potatoed, un-formaed tonkor worked fine too. Tell me what weapon you want me to use, I'll use it. He'll still be viable. Well, unless it's a bow or something. That movement style works best with something that sprays or explodes: ignis, tonkor, secura penta, etc. Melee seems to work well, too, but I don't prefer it.

I don't have any problems with the boltor prime actually.  I use it myself as well although I do enjoy bows and single shot weapons myself.  So I won't give you the "lol boltor prime" argument unless we are talking about the fact that it is currently one of the best weapons in game.  That is the only point I was trying to make is that with certain weapons it's easier to show good stats because they can chew through enemies like no one's business.  So you could use absolutely zero powers with those weapons and still come out top kills.  That doesn't mean the frame is good.....just that the gun is good and/or you are good with that gun.  The question is whether the frame is good.

Watched the video and it looked like you were doing fine using his firewalker for CC and speed.  I noticed that you kept moving even when team mates were down though and I'm imagining that's because you can't stop moving or you're toast.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  So he's decent it seems  if nothing else for solo play once you adjust to his playstyle.  Thanks for posting the video.  Definitely gave me a direction to go with him once he's built.

I don't have any problems with the boltor prime actually.  I use it myself as well although I do enjoy bows and single shot weapons myself.  So I won't give you the "lol boltor prime" argument unless we are talking about the fact that it is currently one of the best weapons in game.  That is the only point I was trying to make is that with certain weapons it's easier to show good stats because they can chew through enemies like no one's business.  So you could use absolutely zero powers with those weapons and still come out top kills.  That doesn't mean the frame is good.....just that the gun is good and/or you are good with that gun.  The question is whether the frame is good.

Watched the video and it looked like you were doing fine using his firewalker for CC and speed.  I noticed that you kept moving even when team mates were down though and I'm imagining that's because you can't stop moving or you're toast.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  So he's decent it seems  if nothing else for solo play once you adjust to his playstyle.  Thanks for posting the video.  Definitely gave me a direction to go with him once he's built.

yes nezhas kit revolves around dont stop dont miss a beat and spread the pain try leaving picking up teammates to others unless your the only one left or everyone else is miles away and wont make it in time

you can use the fire proc on his fire walker to stun enemies making them easier targets for your alies and your warding halo can also stop you from getting hit by melee thanks to the stun nezha seem to be more focused on survivability rather than damage

Edited by hazerddex

1.Firewalker

-Allow Mods to have greater effect on this ability, Range mods will increase the size of the trail, strentgh mods will increase the damage and sprint speed a cap. If he's too fast a cap could be put in place.

2.Blazing Chakram

-Scales with Melee mods

-Glaive mods affect throw properties

-Range can be affected by Range mods

3. Warding Halo

-Health burst of Blazing chakram also restores Halo's health.

4.Divine spears

- Pretty okay changes, i'm fine with it's current state.

1.Firewalker

-Allow Mods to have greater effect on this ability, Range mods will increase the size of the trail, strentgh mods will increase the damage and sprint speed a cap. If he's too fast a cap could be put in place.

2.Blazing Chakram

-Scales with Melee mods

-Glaive mods affect throw properties

-Range can be affected by Range mods

3. Warding Halo

-Health burst of Blazing chakram also restores Halo's health.

4.Divine spears

- Pretty okay changes, i'm fine with it's current state.

am i the only one who has no problem moving at 2.751 sprint speed?

other than that that kinda sums it up but please no cap on his sprint speed its perfect

Nezha description - A petite and playful facade conceals this frame's immense power - 

What immense power?

Was he meant to be strong?

Seems like it.

Which makes folk's support argument mute.

I'm sorry, but you would have to refute every warframe description in the game, so this is not really a valid argument.

the problem with the nerf and buffing of the china frames is that your complainning to the wrong people DE is not exactly in charge of them (i think) you should email the dev team in china with your complaints if you speak manderian that is...

Since when does China dictate what the Devs can and can't do globally?

Besides, it's common for each region to do their own thing with their versions including changes in stats.

I'm sorry, but you would have to refute every warframe description in the game, so this is not really a valid argument.

Whoever wrote these is a liar

The problem with DE is: the more time passes, the more unlikely they'll do something about it. Each passing day gets my hopes more and more crushed for just a little buff.

DE operates cyclically, At the current moment other things take priority over Nehza. Ivara has barely had any changes when she was released despite massive forum feedback. It's unlikely that it will never happen, just from the viewpoint here, not now.

DE operates cyclically, At the current moment other things take priority over Nehza. Ivara has barely had any changes when she was released despite massive forum feedback. It's unlikely that it will never happen, just from the viewpoint here, not now.

I don't think so. Past events show otherwise. Atlas for example. 

Edited by tripletriple

Past event also support otherwise. For example Saryn's latest changes, Limbo, Equinox are all examples.

I'm not sure why people mention Saryn. She still got plenty of changes after the rework, just not all the changes. Spore for example got a lot better after the rework.

It's not like she didn't get any fixes or changes, they just didn't rework the rework.