Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Is there something I'm not doing? I can't get the Talons to detonate. I thought it would be the same as detonating the Castanas, but now I can't even detonate them. What gives? I thought it was R2 to throw them, and L2 to detonate them. But it doesn't work anymore. L2 simply zooms in. I have tried every button and swipe, and I just can't seem to get them to blow up. What the heck am I doing wrong, if I'm doing it wrong.

All weapons with alt fire were changed to allow them to aim so now L2 would be aiming with the weapon. Alt fire has to be bound to a button to work

DE's need to be congratulated on the completion of the Second  Dream quest line. the planning and execution was exquisite. you have long put to shame other large game makers. this is the best looking and most innovative game out. with much care and hard work you have done something to push gaming froward and set an example for others to be led by.Just remember success only raises expectations and the challenges you will face on the path you have chosen. we will be watching to see what you do next with high hopes.

Amen Brotha, can't wait to see what they do to top Second Dream!!!!!

I built the Cerata from the dojo infestation lab before this update. There's now an issue with its throwing function. Holding circle to throw, the weapon flying through the air sound effects are cued but the weapon remains in the tenno's hand until the the last second of the sound effects. If I release the circle button midway through the sound effects, the weapon does not get thrown at all

There is a huge problem with the LoR nightmare raid now! The disruptor drones can only be damaged from inside their bubble now. This makes nightmare ridiculously hard. Normally I like a challenge, for as long as the raid has been out, our team has ran both regular and nightmare every night. This disruptor drone bug is so frustrating we are probably going to skip nightmare raid now.

There is a huge problem with the LoR nightmare raid now! The disruptor drones can only be damaged from inside their bubble now. This makes nightmare ridiculously hard. Normally I like a challenge, for as long as the raid has been out, our team has ran both regular and nightmare every night. This disruptor drone bug is so frustrating we are probably going to skip nightmare raid now.

If it helps,I go in using only bows (daikyu, Paris prime) and cerata. I can kill all the drones outside of their bubble and I believe it may have something to do with my punch through. My teammates were having the same issue

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

Thank you DE. I really appreciate the speed in which you got this out to us, I also appreciate how fast Sony worked to certify it. I love the new quest it was really engaging, I was so excited to play the saryn rework which is amazing. I love watching the enemies across the screen light up with viral damage. dE did a great job with all of the content. Two things though when I purchased the orphid saryn skin did it come with the the dual zoren skin or is that separate, I could not find it in market. On Ivara I think the her color may have a problem. The color of her legs are staying white and not chaging when I change all of her colors.

i love most of the Update 18, thanks - however:  

i hereby have to report Framerate Issues that were definitely not there/ that were there by a far lesser extent before U18 (for example 4 Players Party higher Tier Tower Defense with lot's of Effects and Enemies on the Field), my Buddys have this drastic increase too since the Update - please consider optimizing.