The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got That Saryn Rework On Console....

(PSN)Xurokhan

Really.now she is press 1,2,3...oh now i can press 4. Do i still have any energy left to press 4.

You should read your wiki articles more carefully. When killing a target in melee with toxic lash active, Saryn will receive 2 energy back. That might not sound like much, but you are propagating the spread of spores on the enemy group. Did I mention each spore spread is a guaranteed viral proc? That lvl 98 heavy gunner can say goodbye to 50% of her health INSTANTLY.

When your energy has returned from killing in melee, everything around you will be affected with spore, toxin and viral procs. Now, your 4 will do double damage to them and purge the area of life.

It's not a localized viral bomb anymore. It's the exclamation point at the end of an engagement.

Really.now she is press 1,2,3...oh now i can press 4. Do i still have any energy left to press 4.

Unless you're trying to build for max power strength with blind rage it shouldn't be a problem for you. Honestly people need to think outside the box with modding a frame these days which should be encouraged and not be made to build a warframe specifically around their ultimate just because it's the best/only usable skill in their kit.

Put rage and regen molt on BAM infinite energy, do I have to explain ? Yes ? Ok.

With saryn being a caster frame with a melee skill and not a lot of armor you wanna mod her for her health since she has some of the highest amount of hp in the game so a maxed vitality is welcomed with open arms.

Now since she has a pretty decent melee skill that GIVES HER ENERGY BACK when popping spores which you wanna do anyway to spread them and proc more viral which no matter what level the enemy is will always take half their health instantly. (Yeah can really see how that was a bad move instead of the constant damage that never changed on her ult and would fall off into late game, back on topic though...)

Since she's gonna be using melee she's prob going to get shot a decent amount draining her health, giving you MORE ENERGY because of rage.

Then using her molt to,

A:Distract the enemies,

B:Do more damage for you when enemies or you pop it,

C:(Since you have regen molt on) give you your health back.

So with 1 skill with a mod you've gained your health back,set up a nuke, and got some enemy aggro off you.

ipsfv6.jpg

Then here comes the fun part if somehow some unlucky poison covered enemy with the warframe version of the black plague is still clinging onto life somehow and you feel gracious enough to put them out of their misery you pop your ult which at this time should be doing 200% damage (on top of your damage mods) to the enemies because you've just infected,sliced, and generally given them a bad time.

So YES I AM PRESSING 1-4 AND STILL HAVE PLENTY OF ENERGY FOR MY 4 WHILE WIPING SORTIES WITH MY FEMALE VERSION OF THE FIRST HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE.(pestilence/plague)

ANY MORE QUESTIONS ?

Not trying to be a butt, I'm just tired of this flawed argument being brought into play whenever someone mentions the rework.

You should read your wiki articles more carefully. When killing a target in melee with toxic lash active, Saryn will receive 2 energy back. That might not sound like much, but you are propagating the spread of spores on the enemy group. Did I mention each spore spread is a guaranteed viral proc? That lvl 98 heavy gunner can say goodbye to 50% of her health INSTANTLY.

When your energy has returned from killing in melee, everything around you will be affected with spore, toxin and viral procs. Now, your 4 will do double damage to them and purge the area of life.

It's not a localized viral bomb anymore. It's the exclamation point at the end of an engagement.

That viral proc was a massive help with today's interception sortie!

I didn't get the most kills, but I was able to output the most damage because of the constant viral and toxic procs.

My team nailed it.

Saryn is the queen of debilitating.

Use the Molt Augment and you shouldn't have problems with health, You tend to use molt much more with the rework now that it synergies with all her other abilities.

Also the fussing is from the press 4 to win crowd.

Thanks from the tip.

Huge help with survivability.

Man don't even start is the only situation where you get any energy back for that is simulacrum, in the game enemies are spread around there are other ppl killing them and this 2 energy per enemy will equal to big nothing, you would had to running with 3 leeches and enemies had to run in big numbers tightly packed to get anything worth while. And that's just isn't the case in normal play.

Man don't even start is the only situation where you get any energy back for that is simulacrum, in the game enemies are spread around there are other ppl killing them and this 2 energy per enemy will equal to big nothing, you would had to running with 3 leeches and enemies had to run in big numbers tightly packed to get anything worth while. And that's just isn't the case in normal play.

Saryn is a total assassin with hordes of enemies. She's not built for speed running through anything with enemies that are spread throughout a huge map, and I'm okay with that.

One word:

Zenurik

CC and energy regeneration.

It's like it has been made for Saryn

Edit: if enemys are too far apart for Saryn skills to work effectively, then why are 95% of enemys affected whenever I play Saryn?

It seems like you either mod her wrong or you just look at the numbers without understanding them

Edited by Helch0rn

Unless you're trying to build for max power strength with blind rage it shouldn't be a problem for you. Honestly people need to think outside the box with modding a frame these days which should be encouraged and not be made to build a warframe specifically around their ultimate just because it's the best/only usable skill in their kit.

Put rage and regen molt on BAM infinite energy, do I have to explain ? Yes ? Ok.

With saryn being a caster frame with a melee skill and not a lot of armor you wanna mod her for her health since she has some of the highest amount of hp in the game so a maxed vitality is welcomed with open arms.

Now since she has a pretty decent melee skill that GIVES HER ENERGY BACK when popping spores which you wanna do anyway to spread them and proc more viral which no matter what level the enemy is will always take half their health instantly. (Yeah can really see how that was a bad move instead of the constant damage that never changed on her ult and would fall off into late game, back on topic though...)

Since she's gonna be using melee she's prob going to get shot a decent amount draining her health, giving you MORE ENERGY because of rage.

Then using her molt to,

A:Distract the enemies,

B:Do more damage for you when enemies or you pop it,

C:(Since you have regen molt on) give you your health back.

So with 1 skill with a mod you've gained your health back,set up a nuke, and got some enemy aggro off you.

ipsfv6.jpg

Then here comes the fun part if somehow some unlucky poison covered enemy with the warframe version of the black plague is still clinging onto life somehow and you feel gracious enough to put them out of their misery you pop your ult which at this time should be doing 200% damage (on top of your damage mods) to the enemies because you've just infected,sliced, and generally given them a bad time.

So YES I AM PRESSING 1-4 AND STILL HAVE PLENTY OF ENERGY FOR MY 4 WHILE WIPING SORTIES WITH MY FEMALE VERSION OF THE FIRST HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE.(pestilence/plague)

ANY MORE QUESTIONS ?

Not trying to be a butt, I'm just tired of this flawed argument being brought into play whenever someone mentions the rework.

What build do you use for that mate? I'm maxing my Saryn atm and she seems like a really good frame to play, I enjoy most CC style frames. Also what primary and in particular, melee weapon do you use and what build? Since I've heard this matters a great deal to get the best out of her rework. So far I'm going with an Ignis but I have no idea what Melee do try or what builds to use on all of this.

What build do you use for that mate? I'm maxing my Saryn atm and she seems like a really good frame to play, I enjoy most CC style frames. Also what primary and in particular, melee weapon do you use and what build? Since I've heard this matters a great deal to get the best out of her rework. So far I'm going with an Ignis but I have no idea what Melee do try or what builds to use on all of this.

Mios is my go to melee for her cause of the range it can go and because it's a great status/crit weapon depending how you build it. I also use ignis but will go for shotguns from time to time with her. Side arm is usually some automatic to spray with recently formaed out the Twin gremlins and they are pretty fun, had them awhile just never formaed them. My build for my saryn is.......

vypqfp.png

Also if energy is still a problem use a weapon with Entropy like Synoid Simulor/Gammcor gives you 25% energy when it procs it's syndicate effect. Synoid Simulor probably wouldn't be bad at popping spores since it's an aoe weapon. Could also forma the aura mod for energy regen and pop a drift mod to increase it's effect in the exilus mod slot. I haven't had a problem with energy even though i spam like a madman but if you want the most every as possible at all times that's the way I'd go.

Have fun melting people and feel free to add me in game <3

Edited by Batwing

One word:

Zenurik

CC and energy regeneration.

It's like it has been made for Saryn

Edit: if enemys are too far apart for Saryn skills to work effectively, then why are 95% of enemys affected whenever I play Saryn?

It seems like you either mod her wrong or you just look at the numbers without understanding them

If you have Toxic Lash active and you melee enemies that are with Spore, not only will it spread, but it will also give 2 energy back to Saryn with each Spore popped.

If you have Toxic Lash active and you melee enemies that are with Spore, not only will it spread, but it will also give 2 energy back to Saryn with each Spore popped.

I know but it does not fit my playstyle.

I am way too busy spreading spores with my ignis, laughing like a madman.

Edit: god damn broken imagelink.

Edited by Helch0rn

Saryn 3.0 is the epitome of a selfish frame that doesn't fit into any role. Venom Dose is probably the best thing that the frame has to offer, and that's pretty sad if you ask me. Bringing less to the table than Nezha is an impressive feet if you ask me, so at least Saryn has got that going on.

I know but it does not fit my playstyle.

I am way too busy spreading spores with my ignis, laughing like a madman.

Edit: god damn broken imagelink.

Yeah, but imagine this: Lacera with Gas and Eletric (400% Gas), 99% Proc chance and Primed Reach.

But then again, that is great for any Melee/CC hybrid build.

Saryn 3.0 is the epitome of a selfish frame that doesn't fit into any role. Venom Dose is probably the best thing that the frame has to offer, and that's pretty sad if you ask me. Bringing less to the table than Nezha is an impressive feet if you ask me, so at least Saryn has got that going on.

Because having the potency to halve the total health of the whole room is very

sell-fish.jpg?w=300&h=198

Means you need 10+ spores pooped for 1 miasma with 75% effi and 6ish to self sustain TL.^^

While the energy is nice it´s not really feasible as a self containment solution, sadly. =(

Yeah because reducing the health of every enemy on the map is totaly useless in a team.

Pulling aggro is totaly useless when your teammates get downed is totaly useless too.

And being able to nuke everything up to level 150 is also useless.

Protip: learn how to play Saryn before complaining