Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arms - What Warframe Weapon Should Be Crafted?

rouch3200

hello guys i wanted too start a discussion about which weapon from warframe should be made of real steel. And watch how its done?

man at arms craft game weapons with a blacksmith crew at this channel

----> https://www.youtube.com/user/AweMeChannel/videos

they make it and test it for our fan base :) 

They craft upon wishes on comment section, the more popularity of peoples on comments the higher the chance

Edited by rouch3200

galatine!?!

War and Galatine would suck as they wouldn't test them properly.  They would make them with the right materials and they would be badass, but they would be too heavy for them to swing around and the "cutting tests" would be one guy holding the handle while another lifts the blade and lets it go. 

I would go with one that can actually be swung around and is a bit more iconic like the Skana, or I would love the Dakra Prime. 

Broken War, Or Dragon nikana, Perhaps even the lecera?(or however its spelled.)

Or as some people said the cetra Or even Stalkers old weapons set.

Yeah Probably Stalkers Set any of them but preferably DREAD

Also why the skana, Its boring to just chose a standard swords, they done Tons of regular swords, give them a challenge, and not the galatine either, also boring.

Broken War, Or Dragon nikana, Perhaps even the lecera?(or however its spelled.)

Or as some people said the cetra Or even Stalkers old weapons set.

Yeah Probably Stalkers Set any of them but preferably DREAD

Also why the skana, Its boring to just chose a standard swords, they done Tons of regular swords, give them a challenge, and not the galatine either, also boring.

First off: Lacera, it doesn't take that long to check the wiki

People want the Skana since it's an iconic weapon in Warframe and for some/most players it was their first melee. Before update 14, it was the only melee weapon for starting players. Galatine is because they want to see a giant sword.

That being said, I'm with you. I'd like to see something more complex and interesting like the Dual Kama or Tipedo or Glaive (also an iconic weapon). 

Id say any of the dual swords, because 1) the episodes they do with two weapons, where each is made by a different team, are rather interesting to watch, and 2) A single longsword/dagger wouldnt be much for them to build, but any of the two hander weapons probably wouldnt be made properly due to weight and what not.

so duel skana? heat swords? errmmm (skana prime? =D) nami whatsit? or zoren or somthing i guess haha.