Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tradable Excalibur Prime

Morthrell

just so you know, to make ANYTHING tradable, it would first have to be unranked and have no potato in it. no forma as well. the big flaw with your suggetion is that since excal prime was only purchasable, there is no possible way at all to have him without a potato. Secondly, only weapons could be traded fully built. warframe parts need to be sold as BPs, which again, excal was purchased completely built with a potato. so there would be no way at all to even go about it. 

why everyone writes sarcastic thing its just a suggestion.dont be proud because of u are a founder.people hate this people

wow you're the first person ever to suggest this!

and nope.

on a serious note- nope, founders can not and will not change.

i said only excal prime not to be founder

why everyone writes sarcastic thing its just a suggestion.dont be proud because of u are a founder.people hate this people

i said only excal prime not to be founder

People are sarcastic because this topic has been argued to death time and time again. I don't know the specifics, but DE essentially has a contract that states the founders packs will never be re-released. The founders put a significant amount of money into the game in its first stages, when it wasn't sure at all to be a success. 

And Excalibur Prime comes with founder status. Sorry (I want him just as bad), but that's the way it is.