Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Wielding Broken War.

(PSN)Red_12hino

I'd imagine that for that to work, we'd have to have another Quest "The Second Dream: The Awakening" or something so that we can see a Broken War get Broken in half again to make a Dagger-sized version (Dual swords are always more like Sword & Dagger. this was done to prevent the wielder's blades getting tangled in combat). then we would have to get a BP to let us wield the Dagger with Broken War to make Dual Broken War.

did I mention it's Broken? maybe in another couple instalments we'll have a pocketknife!

I'd imagine that for that to work, we'd have to have another Quest "The Second Dream: The Awakening" or something so that we can see a Broken War get Broken in half again to make a Dagger-sized version (Dual swords are always more like Sword & Dagger. this was done to prevent the wielder's blades getting tangled in combat). then we would have to get a BP to let us wield the Dagger with Broken War to make Dual Broken War.

did I mention it's Broken? maybe in another couple instalments we'll have a pocketknife!

Well, the Broken-War is just one side of the two-handed War's blade. 

Take the other side and, wala! Dual Broken-War.

Because what we really need right now is anther dual sword weapon. 13 are enough, imo.

This

We need to focus on more weapon diversity rather than continuing clones of other weapons

That said, if they made it a dual weapon but significantly different stats to other dual weapons, i'd be ok.

What they should really be doing is adding more variation to the weapons, so there are less 'direct improvement' weapons and more actual alternative. Why not have some melee weapons with better channelling damage and cheaper cost? or maybe some with really high channelling damage but really high cost? there's a swarm of mods that nobody ever uses because channelling is basically only ever used for lifestrike.

That, and there aren't enough different builds within each weapon category. There should be a better spread of crit builds, elemental/status builds, raw damage builds etc.

Well, the Broken-War is just one side of the two-handed War's blade.

Take the other side and, wala! Dual Broken-War.

Not quite. There's only one handle. The removed blade part lacks one.

I imagine that you would need to wrap one side before you could swing it.

Not quite. There's only one handle. The removed blade part lacks one.

I imagine that you would need to wrap one side before you could swing it.

but.... that's exactly how we use the broken war, it doesn't have a proper handle, it's just the blade part, it would work fine dual wield.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c1/War_%26_Broken_War_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20151224044817

but.... that's exactly how we use the broken war, it doesn't have a proper handle, it's just the blade part, it would work fine dual wield.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c1/War_%26_Broken_War_Concept_Art.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20151224044817

Huh. And here i thought we actually used the original handle instead of holding it at the base of the blade. Guess i was wrong.

But doesnt that also mean the longer part (with handle) could become a katana type?

I'm all for it, except that I don't like the way dual swords sit on the back. I think it looks dumb with one on the upper back and one on the lower, jutting out to the side. I would want both of them on the back, in a cross so to speak.

That's why I like dual daggers so much, they sit nicely on your butt.

(And don't give me that "hide when holstered" stuff, that's not okay. Except for my Valkyr who only uses Hysteria, then it's okay)

We can create second broken war to put them together and make war... Then we can break war to get a broken war.

But what if... we break war to get 2 broken wars and then we can turn them into War Of Two Fronts?

My god, yes!

Edited by Artek94