Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Warframe?

TitansRift

Ah, my favorite warframe by far is undoubtedly Oberon. He's a one man army, my go to frame, and the definition of the "Jack of all Trades, Master of none, but often times better than master of one".

I use all of his abilities; his 1st is my most used and very useful against crowds. His 2nd i don't use it that much, but its quite useful removing procs. His 3rd have saved my ! in T4 survival countless times, and his 4th is the same as his 1st. While people paint him as a druid, I paint him he was originally used for, a Paladin.

One of the few things I want and wait patiently from DE is a rework/buff to Oberon and then I'll die happy.

Edited by VanquisherKnight

I like a number of them. I think my most played warframe is still Banshee, but she hasn't really seen all that much use lately.

Usually, if there's something that needs to be done and I'm stuck with PuGs that can't be counted on to do anything correctly, then I'm on NyxP. She can cure a variety of ills in team composition and is never a bad answer for any question you might ask in Waframe.

My favourite was Ash.....But Excal Rework changed everything.

Excal is stronger that most of the warframes because of his ridiculously overpowered excalted blade.

And for now he is the only warframe in my arsenal that can wipe the floor with sentients without any problem.

Not asking for a nerf.........but damm........buff other warframes

• 2 weeks later...