Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

8 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

This just in, a leaked photo of Hitsu-scalibur was found. the total number of horns has increased tenfold and for some reason, they are gold. odd color choice hitsu:

Reveal hidden contents

pupprrl.jpg

giphy.gif

Such a shame you can't shape the body, I would imagine something with horns on the shoulders, elbows, knees etc. Would be awesome.

1 hour ago, matto said:

Such a shame you can't shape the body, I would imagine something with horns on the shoulders, elbows, knees etc. Would be awesome.

...or would be Zephyr.

@Leahzar: I don't think you know what i'm doing cause there's not a thing that you can think of similar to the thing i'm doing... unless you're thinking i'm doing something that can't be similar to anything that you can think of, in that case you're probably right. <--- What did i just say? ^^"

Anyway XD you can try to guess if you want... if you come close i'll say Warm.

@Larsurus: The skin is going to have an italian name. I'm not going to say what it is for now cause it might give away some info :) And i like that you can go dig up what it means and how it connects to the skin features once is released. It's something i've done with EVERY skin (and syandana) i've made and only very few people realized that XD which makes it even more fun. I'm probably going to tell you guys the name some days before i finish so you can dig up some information if you want XD

@Shreiko: That sounds like a serious medical condition... You should find a trinity and have it checked it out ^^

I actually am looking forward to seeing some more asymmetrical skins in tennogen.

Something like a half oval and smooth and half spikey for example. I think we can really use some more yin-yang kind of skins with contrasting visual halfs that take color differently.

Would be awesome and I wish I could make some myself :/ Just throwing ideas around ^^

It's almost impossible to make that kind of asymmetrical look on tennogen cause you'll need to modify the topology of a model to unflat it ^^ It's kinda doable but it will look a little weird most likely if you make a strong asymmetry. Some skins are already asymmetrical though, next wave is going to have one for Frost from Faven for sure and i don't know if there are others (there's Proto Excal too that's similar). I prefer to make them symmetrical if the design doesn't require it cause it's easier for you guys to customize it with armor sets and such.

The fun part of a journey is the discovery :) Every developer wants you to experience the final product of his work and not the not so good steps in between. If you remember how it was when you've seen Visage for the first time without knowing anything about what i was doing you can understand why i don't want to show you previews XD

The release of the tennogen items is not a secret though ^^ It's just that they have to work on it and it takes time, time that they have to find in between all the stuff that's been developed for U19. Oh and probably releasing Alata close to the Mag rework is a good idea so if one or the other are not ready yet we have to wait ^^ (also it's kind of a down period for Warframe right now so it takes some community re engagement to rise the numbers up a little if you're about to publish a new set of purchasable items... somebody said Vauban Prime?).

17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

The release of the tennogen items is not a secret though

I know I'm just bitter. I understand things take time I just can't wait to surprise someone when they come out and I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Archived