Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

You're guessing right @Espelonia ^^ I can't show you anything right now cause there's not even a small part completed. Since i'm still sculpting the model about everything can be changed at any time so there's no point in showing you pictures if not to spoil the theme with an inferior version of the actual model ^^ Short answer: No previews!

@Wylph: Uhm yeah it's a rare sight so far, in my case you have to get a Zephyr player which is already super rare so it doesn't help ^^ Wait for the next release (hopefully really soon) i'm pretty sure things are going to change a little XD

52 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

I'm guessing you won't gift us with any smalls pictures? Maybe?

Nope.. Hitsu-San is mean like that :(

Slightly off-topic: I'm surprised at the distinct lack in Valkyr pieces. I was expecting helmets with cat-ears everywhere!

3 minutes ago, Leahzar said:

Slightly off-topic: I'm surprised at the distinct lack in Valkyr pieces. I was expecting helmets with cat-ears everywhere!

I'm sure people are working on that ^^ It's way too soon though, it takes time to make a good work and there's no hurry at all right now. You're going to see lots of stuff in a month or so.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

You're guessing right @Espelonia ^^ I can't show you anything right now cause there's not even a small part completed. Since i'm still sculpting the model about everything can be changed at any time so there's no point in showing you pictures if not to spoil the theme with an inferior version of the actual model ^^ Short answer: No previews!

@Wylph: Uhm yeah it's a rare sight so far, in my case you have to get a Zephyr player which is already super rare so it doesn't help ^^ Wait for the next release (hopefully really soon) i'm pretty sure things are going to change a little XD

Well I tried. No on can say I didn't. And I guess that's fair but it was worth a shot.

Also we're not that rare. We just hide. Find one and you'll find them all. We Zephyr players like to travel in flocks after all.

5 hours ago, Leahzar said:

Which is a good thing. Too much cat fanboism already. She's less a cat and more akin to a wolverine aside from one lousy helm (and a tacky skin)

Look up more and maybe you'll see Zephyr. I know I've been playing her a lot more since the skin arrived.

10 hours ago, Wylph said:

I really like the work everyone is doing in the workshop. I've just never seen anyone use any of it in game since it launched though, not even at the relay fashion catwalks.

I main Zephyr and I wear the Hagoromo skin all the time :O I see a lot of Hagoromo at Larunda fashionframe, myself... 

14 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah i see more Hagoromo than normal zephyr too for sure ^^ Not many other skins, probably the one i've seen the most so far is Knaita.

Unacceptable. More Zephyrs are needed. Also where have you seen Knaita being shown off? I've probably seen more legendary cores than Knaita skins. Just saying. I have nothing against the skin. I just haven't seen it.

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha, Mag players are hiding inside the Sorties, especially when the enemies are Corpus ^^

This explains a lot. I avoid Corpus like death. Bursas are rude, Skaters are mean, Saps follow you everywhere, Alad never shuts up, etc. etc. I mean Grineer have these problems as well but not pure evil.. except bombards.. and Vor has to recite 700 lines of speech whenever he shows up in void.. uggggh

I guess I'm gonna have to fight Corpus now and try out Mag since you had to make such a beautiful skin like you always have to. Thanks.... :P

No problem, you'll be well equipped for the job ;)

Lil update on Excalibur: i've finished the hands which are always one of the most complex part to detail, let's say the whole sculpt is 70-75% there (tons of details to be added everywhere still) and the helmet needs some more work too. I'm probably two weeks of work away from painting it which usually takes another 1 to 2 weeks. I'm sorry it take so long ^^ i know you are curious to see if i can make a worth buying skin for this warframe and to be honest i'm curious too about your reaction XD

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

No problem, you'll be well equipped for the job ;)

Lil update on Excalibur: i've finished the hands which are always one of the most complex part to detail, let's say the whole sculpt is 70-75% there (tons of details to be added everywhere still) and the helmet needs some more work too. I'm probably two weeks of work away from painting it which usually takes another 1 to 2 weeks. I'm sorry it take so long ^^ i know you are curious to see if i can make a worth buying skin for this warframe and to be honest i'm curious too about your reaction XD

Nope. Nope. Any news is wonderful news. The hat war is still happening on my end so I'm hoping to ruin their day with any news I get. Hopefully I'll get to shout "There! Proof that Hitsu isn't making a race of (what they call) Hatframes to take over the game with fashion and you both need girlfriends!"

Hopefully..

#HatframesConfirmed  XD

Not really ^^ I'll give you the power to stop that war Espelonia, i'm not making any hat wearing skins and i'm not planning to. It won't happen again! Unless it's a very good idea...

The fact is that it's extremely hard to make it fit the theme and the design without looking like a caricature, it's more time wasting than anything else so probably Visage will be the only skin with that particular feature.

For sure Excalibur doesn't have one... i've added 2 more horns though, i'm counting 11 now XD (i love saying true things that confuse the hell out of everybody)

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

For sure Excalibur doesn't have one... i've added 2 more horns though, i'm counting 11 now XD (i love saying true things that confuse the hell out of everybody)

So he's a cluster of horns with a body coming out of it?

55 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Pretty much, it's a sexy body though :-D

11 minutes ago, matto said:

I managed to datamine Tennogen and found out this Excalibur Helmet that HitsuSan is working on.

Hide contents

HTB14rAjFVXXXXbiXFXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg

I'm picturing that with a bikini model coming out of it. So Sexy starfish Excalibur. Which I'd 100% use.

15 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

This just in, a leaked photo of Hitsu-scalibur was found. the total number of horns has increased tenfold and for some reason, they are gold. odd color choice hitsu:

pupprrl.jpg

Archived