Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Question: Would you like to see a new syandana next? I have this design i came up with that if i can translate it correctly in 3d it's probably going to be one of the best looking syandana in the game (in my head and on paper it looks like it at least XD we'll see). Another Mid-Long narrow ones like Setka.

What a tease! Yes, yes indeed!

23 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Everytime I get a notif from this thread, I hope I get to see Excal's skin....

We're in the same Liset, Tenno.

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Question: Would you like to see a new syandana next? I have this design i came up with that if i can translate it correctly in 3d it's probably going to be one of the best looking syandana in the game (in my head and on paper it looks like it at least XD we'll see). Another Mid-Long narrow ones like Setka.

**THROW HARD CASH DOLLARS..

Just Give ME..!!

It took me more time cause i got stuck on his color scheme for like 3-4 days (it needs to be awesome) but i've solved the problem and i was already polishing it today so expect it to be ready in another couple of days ;) I'll keep the radio silence until then so when you see i've posted something from now on is going to be about Caduto (spoiler alert XD).

Wanted to buy the Excalibur Sentient Slayer skin when I added some Steam funds (still do and likely will) but I figured I'd rather hold off and see what you produced first in case it changed my mind :x

Still eager to see whatever you produce with Frost but have you ever considered Chroma? He'd be a very interesting one to tackle with your artistic style.

On 6/6/2016 at 8:56 AM, TrickshotMcGee said:

Italian? Interest is piqued.

That's italian for "Fallen", yes.
Which makes me wonder a lot about the "theme" of the skin.

On 6/6/2016 at 1:32 AM, HitsuSan said:

It took me more time cause i got stuck on his color scheme for like 3-4 days (it needs to be awesome) but i've solved the problem and i was already polishing it today so expect it to be ready in another couple of days ;) I'll keep the radio silence until then so when you see i've posted something from now on is going to be about Caduto (spoiler alert XD).

HitsuSan, how're the metallic part coming out?

I believe i'm hearing drumrolls...

I'll answer a few things in the mean time :)

@S0V3REiGN: Thanks :D Well even if i'm done we'll have to wait and see if it gets in on the next wave but yeah XD I'm glad players are starting to use more the warframes i've made content for, they are all fun!

@Naith: You might have taken the right decision :) thanks for the trust! (You can still pick up the other skin if you don't like it anyway ;) )

@Sidereus: ;) Metallic will be fine. I've already reworked every other skin i've made like a week ago but it takes time for DE to update those things especially if they are very busy with U19 development. Sorry about that!

@Oxin: It is indeed!

Just now, HitsuSan said:

I believe i'm hearing drumrolls...

I'll answer a few things in the mean time :)

@S0V3REiGN: Thanks :D Well even if i'm done we'll have to wait and see if it gets in on the next wave but yeah XD I'm glad players are starting to use more the warframes i've made content for, they are all fun!

@Naith: You might have taken the right decision :) thanks for the trust! (You can still pick up the other skin if you don't like it anyway ;) )

@Sidereus: ;) Metallic will be fine. I've already reworked every other skin i've made like a week ago but it takes time for DE to update those things especially if they are very busy with U19 development. Sorry about that!

@Oxin: It is indeed!

Excal Skin is today? I hope soon cause it's getting pretty late here.

1 minute ago, Blaqsailens said:

Holy crap! That skin is beautiful! It looks so sinister yet, so beautiful. I'm curious though, why does the front of the helmet looks slightly blurry (specifically the holes)?

It's a combinations of things, the way i take screenshots is one, there might be some blur cause of the bloom effects and camera distortion. The other thing is that the lights in front are not just dots ;)

Just now, Rurabomber said:

Very nice, it reminds me of Doom. ;) I agree with Blaqsailens though - the front of the helmet and chest look a bit blurry on the screenshots. It seems to be ok in your youtube video. 

It's more manly with a blurry chest XD I'll see if i can take better screens asap.

18 minutes ago, Blaqsailens said:

Yeah, it's much clearer in the video. Still, it's impressive how much detail you're able to put into a skin for a predetermined model.

I'm glad you appreciate cause it'd definitely not easy ^^" (especially in the older models)

Archived