Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

When you place the image, a toolbar will appear on the left, like this:

Hide contents

9FLZFOo.jpg

Then click "swap image," and this screen will appear:

Hide contents

OL4P4K0.jpg

Click the one you want. That's all there is to it.

Tnx,but i know how to swap its just i dont have that arts i have some fan arts,scann arts and thats all

7 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Ah! You need to find the cephalon fragments. When you finish entries it unlocks new pictures.

ahaa ok so i need to unlock all planet fragments to unlock bonus picture like weapons? :) or on what planet is that to farm the fragments for guns photo :)

46 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

ahaa ok so i need to unlock all planet fragments to unlock bonus picture like weapons? :) or on what planet is that to farm the fragments for guns photo :)

Each entry has a piece of art that you get for it. Most planets have multiple entries. I don't remember where the guns one is, though. sorry.  :(

20 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Each entry has a piece of art that you get for it. Most planets have multiple entries. I don't remember where the guns one is, though. sorry.  :(

go on codex fragments and you can see....please :D you can save me some time :smile: and tnx :) or take photo for me to see fragments list

1 minute ago, S0V3REiGN said:

DE announced a delux skin for Ash at Pax West. Does that change anything for the release of your skin?

Nope, that design is very cool, if i could modify the actual model you would see me doing skin like that all the time but i knew that if DE would have made a skin for Ash it would have looked like a ninja of some sort... that's why my Ash skin is different from what you expect :P

It's 06 now, still haven't started painting it though, i don't think i will make it in time for sept09 :\ 

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Nope, that design is very cool, if i could modify the actual model you would see me doing skin like that all the time but i knew that if DE would have made a skin for Ash it would have looked like a ninja of some sort... that's why my Ash skin is different from what you expect :P

It's 06 now, still haven't started painting it though, i don't think i will make it in time for sept09 :\ 

It's ok, as long as you're happy with it.

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

Then jump off the forums and get to it :P

We can live a day or more without a reply XD

You're right but i need to keep this open all day cause i'm still waiting important messages from DE. It doesn't hurt to take a 30 second break though.

Just now, Ghalatea said:

Nova skin on Prime - "just as planned"? It's ugly...

I can't do anything about it, it's totally out of my control and there's no "fix" for it because it's not a bug. In order to change that DE will have to reprogram and review how skins works for the Prime Warframes and it's something they can't do right now because they are super busy with The War Within. I've already spoken with them about that issue and whatever they choose to do it to address it will happen after the update.

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I can't do anything about it, it's totally out of my control and there's no "fix" for it because it's not a bug. In order to change that DE will have to reprogram and review how skins works for the Prime Warframes and it's something they can't do right now because they are super busy with The War Within. I've already spoken with them about that issue and whatever they choose to do it to address it will happen after the update.

Sad. Hope they not just drop it .

Hitsu, have you thought of working on frames like Atlas, Wukong, or Nezha? Right now they have just about nothing in the workshop (Atlas and Wukong have 1 helmet each). They kinda are frames that can be hard to look at at times (possibly a reason why near nobody cares for them). They're in some desperate need of strong love.

29 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Hitsu, have you thought of working on frames like Atlas, Wukong, or Nezha? Right now they have just about nothing in the workshop (Atlas and Wukong have 1 helmet each). They kinda are frames that can be hard to look at at times (possibly a reason why near nobody cares for them). They're in some desperate need of strong love.

I personally can't stand the look of those frames, and it's hard for me to play them as a result. Especially Wukong. A really good skin for wukong would be much appreciated!

Archived