Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

41 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Nope, we are still working on it. The position is almost right though (we've changed it but it's a little bit too high now ^^" it's going to be a little lower).

Yeah, they've got me back yesterday, 4 days before the deadline. I've already reworked everything so it didn't matter.

Care to share what their critique was?

17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah, they've got me back yesterday, 4 days before the deadline. I've already reworked everything so it didn't matter.

So does this mean Frost Emperor is in or just that it's up again for consideration?

Sorry if I herped the derp on what step it's on there, heh.

Man... I really need DE to get the update to Arcanes made.

I've got some that "need" to go on more than one Helm and Syndana so that I can enjoy more of these great new skins (like your new syndana!)

3 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

So does this mean Frost Emperor is in or just that it's up again for consideration?

Sorry if I herped the derp on what step it's on there, heh.

Man... I really need DE to get the update to Arcanes made.

I've got some that "need" to go on more than one Helm and Syndana so that I can enjoy more of these great new skins (like your new syndana!)

I can't confirm, i have a race against time to finish painting it and what it looks to be a mesh to fix that i've noticed just now. Two full days and a half might be enough, definitely not for a cool presentation though. Looks like Emperor is always in a rush ^^"

2 hours ago, (XB1)lipeNo9cl said:

Hi there, i love ur work bro, can u make an effort and bring more tennogen to consoles please.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

It's not up to him when to bring his work on consoles, despite all the efforts he would make XD, i think.

21 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

He would probably have worked on alot more skins and started selling them on Consoles before PC if it depended on him.

Am i the only one hyped to see what comes after his Ash skin? :3~~

I'd love to :) If DE asks and they make a reasonable offer you'll see more of my skins on console for sure! It's still quite some work for them so there's to be the time to implement everything and they have to be 100% sure you guys want them badly so it's never a straightforward thing and definitely out of my control for the most part. Chances are good though ;)

I'm working on some significant changes on Emperor (especially on resolution and definition but even something else you'd probably love a lot ;) ) and it has to be ready for oct25 so it's almost there XD. I've already started the next WF though and it's going to be a special one ^^

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm working on some significant changes on Emperor (especially on resolution and definition but even something else you'd probably love a lot ;) ) and it has to be ready for oct25 so it's almost there XD. I've already started the next WF though and it's going to be a special one ^^

basterds_joy.gif

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

Ooh...IF you have enough time, and as you can see it s a big if, i'd like to see a classic before/after. I must admit i don't have all the pre-reworked part in mind. Doesn't matter much anyway, i was already throwing my wallet to the screen.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N44DP

I will eventually get rid of this and update it so take a look till you can ^^

Also @Slendy-Broseph It does look a little flat on the screenshots because i use tons of lights, but does it look flat on the 3d model itself?

It's also the same problem as Ash, Frost is flat as a board and there's only so much i can do about it ^^

6 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N44DP

I will eventually get rid of this and update it so take a look till you can ^^

Also @Slendy-Broseph It does look a little flat on the screenshots because i use tons of lights, but does it look flat on the 3d model itself?

It's also the same problem as Ash, Frost is flat as a board and there's only so much i can do about it ^^

I see. Anyway, I love the car seat texture. :smile:

Archived